ELEVEN |together|

Hanjis POV

As we kept enjoying the festival I couldn't help but remember that the stupid dance would be coming up soon....

I looked and saw the kids eating some food, they all had some stuff animals that they won from the carnival games.

I smiled, I don't know why some dance is ruining my time with my friends....

Eren runs up to me "Hanji where can we go next!" He said excitedly.

I smile "well there is so many choices but we could try the Ferris wheel unless you are scared of heights"

"Ooooo that sounds fun! Can we go, pleaseeee"

I nod "Sure"

Levi was sitting next to me and he just tched as eren ran back with his friends.

"What's wrong with you me grumpy pants?"

He glares at me "the he'll do you just call me?"

I smile "mr grumpy pants?"

He frowns "yes...."

"Because I think it fits you very well honestly"

He rolls his eyes "yeah whatever"

I scoot closer to him and hug his arm laying my head on his shoulder.

"Hey levi"

"What"

"Soooo are you gonna tell me what that guy whispered to you?"

"You're still in that?"

I nod "well yeah! I want to know"

He tchs "he just wanted to date you that's all"

"Huh?"

"That's all to know, happy now?"

"Well....I'm kinda confused now"

He groans "what is there not to understand?"

"So you are telling me he wanted to date me?"

"Yup"

"Oh....I see....then why did you react the way you did?"

Levi looks away "because....he is a troll and if anyone is to date you it has to be by my standards"

I lift an eyebrow and start laughing "since when do you get to decide who I date?"

He looks at me "ever since you decided to keep me secret"

"Ah huh...." I roll my eyes then the kids came up to us.

"Hanji can we please go to the Ferris wheel" Armin said excitedly.

I smile "yeah let's go!"

We all walk to the Ferris wheel, luckily there wasn't a too bad of a line so we were all able to get on at the same time.

The kids all went together and me and Levi went by ourselves. As the wheel started going up I looked down and smiled as I saw the view Of the city.

It was beautiful....."Levi look at the city!" I turned to see levi holding onto the bars for dear life.

"Levi are you scared of heights"

"N-no"

I smile "yes you are!"

"Shut up!"

I start laughing then move next to him "Levi give me your hand"

"Fuck off"

I sigh "trust me levi"

He glares at me then looks at my hand then slowly takes it.

I hold his hand tightly "see nothing happened"

"Yet"

I shake my head laughing "now give me your other hand"

"No"

"Come on levi"

"Hell no"

"Levi grow a pair and give me you other hand!" I snapped.

He frowns then slowly lets go of the bar and grabs my other hand "see nothing is happening"

I gently pull him on the other side of the cart to see the view of the city.

"See look, isn't it beautiful" I said smiling.

He looks at the city I could see he was a little scared so I sighed and held his hands tightly.

"Levi you can hold onto me if it makes you feel safer"

He looks at me "are you s-sure"

I nod "whatever makes you feel safe"

He nods then latches onto my arm looking at the city "it is really pretty..." he said softly.

I smile "it looks better at night"

He looks at me "really?"

"Yup"

He hugs my arm tighter "thanks hanji..."

"Huh? For what?"

"For taking us here....I've never seen the kids so happy before in my whole life"

I smile "sure thing levi, besides were friends right?"

He looks at me and for once I saw him grin "yeah..."

We keep looking at the city until the Ferris wheel started moving again to start unloading people for the next group of people who want to ride it.

"Oi four eyes can you do me a favor"

"Sure what's that?"

"Don't tell the kids that I'm scared of heights....they will never leave me alone about it"

I laugh "sure thing midget"

He glares at me as we reached the ground and got off the ride.

The kids already got off and we're waiting for us, me and Levi walked over to them and we continued on with our night.

Levi's POV

When we were all hanging out with each other I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with me and hanji on the Ferris wheel....that was embarrassing....she must think I'm more of a weirdo than I already am.

I saw her laughing with the kids....I don't know why but just looking at her makes me feel....happy.

I never had a strong female relationship with anyone before besides Isabel and the kids....she was different....was it because she was human?....who knows....

I was looking around then I saw some men looking at her funny....more like they were attracted to her....

I saw the kids start playing with a "football" I believe that's what hanji said it was called, I decided to make my move.

I walked over to her and hugged her..... "eh levi what's wrong?"

"Nothing just shut up"

"Ok then?"

I looked back at the men and they had annoyed looks on their faces and decided to leave....heh that's what I thought.

Hanji looked at me "you sure you're ok?"

I nod "I'm just fine" I let go of her and sit on the grass. She sits next to me and we watch the kids keep playing football failing miserably at it.

"Think we should head home soon?"

I nod "yeah, I'm getting a little tired"

She smiles "agreed"

"My house?"

I nod "yeah sounds good"

We decided to head home for the night....hanji....

Why am I attracted to you?