FOUR |resting|

Levis POV

Damn that woman....that fucking hurt...I hoped to make her uncomfortable so that she would leave me alone but that didn't work....

I sighed and walked to the door until she bursted out the door and threw clothes at me.

"Put those on perv" she said covering her eyes.

I chuckled and put on the clothes she gave me.

"Decent?"

"Yup" I said popping the p.

She removed her hand and glared at me  "better be careful next time Levi Ackerman" she said sternly.

I shrugged "or what....ya got nothing that scares me"

That's when she smiled widely "that's were your wrong Levi you should have every right to be scared of a scientist...."

"Huh?"

She walked up close in my face "because you never know what I might do to you doing experiments" she said smiling.

I cringed  because she was all in my face "what's wrong Levi, have the tables turned?"

I growled "shut up before I stop doing experiments for you four eyes"

She shrugged and backed up "you started it shorty".

I sighed "whatever".

She giggled "well come on your my escort home" as she walked away.

I sighed and walked behind her she trotted in the forest admiring every plant she passed.

I sighed again then she turned her attention to me "whats wrong?"

I glared at her "nothing".

She smiled then slowed down and walked next to me "Is it because I hit your pp" she joked.

"Shut the fuck up Hanji" I growled.

She laughed "calm down Levi".

"I've only known you for a day but your annoying as hell" I said angrily.

She laughed "I get that alot so I don't care".

I tched.

Then she smiled "Levi what was your childhood like?".

I grimaced to even think about my childhood....it was hell... absolute hell....

"I'll tell you tommorow" I sighed out.

She pouted "awww but I wanted to know nowww your a meanie"

"Tch don't you already know enough from today" I said annoyed.

"True just promise to tell me tommorow" she said holding my hand in hers.

My cheeks felt a little warm....damnit hanji, I flinched my hand away "yeah whatever sure".

She smiled and waved "ok see ya" I saw her leave.

She was an Interesting woman that was for sure.....

Hanjis POV

I arrived home and plopped onto my couch....well day one of experimentation went well.....at the beginning....

I sighed and turned on my TV to watch the news....it was the same as always breaking news, whether, sports etc.

Man its really boring to be alone....but today I felt tired....

I got up and changed Into some shorts and a tank top... And laid in bed...I was about to fall asleep when someone started calling me.

I checked my phone and it said Eren on it, I sighed wonder what it could be I answered it.