FIVE |Ackermans past|

Levis POV

I sighed everything that I remembered came flooding In my head....I regret remembering my past buts that life....I learned from my past and I refused to run from it (hehehe lion King reference).

"When I was young I was born as a cursed werewolf....my father left my mom when I was a baby and so my mom did my best to raise me....she was an Ackerman meaning my blood was strong....my mother did her best to give me a happy life....it was happy until she passed away....I was forced to live with my uncle. That's when the hell began....I was forced to be a killer I killed other werewolves who even came close to bothering me....my uncle taught me everything he could that related protecting myself and fighting others....it went on for a few years till I decided to go out on my own....I had two close friends for the longest time....Isabel and farlan, we were the best trio in the woods....until one day we took on someone stronger than us.....a weretiger....the only other were animal stronger than a werewolf....I was lucky I managed to survive barely because of my Ackerman blood but.... My friends didn't make it....they died from blood loss due to all the claw marks....till this day I still hate that weretiger and when I find him again I will kill him....I eventually returned to being alone until I found this cabin and lived in it...I then proceeded to stumble across kids that have been abandoned by their families and took them in raising them.... Those brats I  found them at the age of 6 they all became friends and I even found another Ackerman....Mikasa she is my distant cousin....I heard my uncle mention her a few times.... Then nothing happened for awhile until I rescued you"

"Levi...."

"Its nothing really to worry about hanji that's just my childhood....nothing special"

She gave me a worried look and I just shrugged it really wasn't that important honestly.... my childhood wasn't the greatest and I knew that.

She stood up and embraced me.....what the hell....

At first I was shock then I slightly gave in into the embrace....I wasn't going to show I was emotional....not in front of her at least.

I tched and stood up then walked away...she grabbed my hand and stopped me. What is with her and grabbing my damn hand......

"Levi thank you"

I turned to see her smiling "what for"

"Thank you for doing these experiments with me...."

I shrugged "well you blackmailed me so I had no choice"

She giggled "oh right sorry about that"

"It doesn't matter but I do have a question for you hanji"

"And that is?"

"How long am I going to do your stupid experiments"

She sighed "well at the pace we are going at maybe a few months atleast"

I sighed "ok"

"As soon as I finish my experiments ill leave you alone ok" she said looking down.

I shrugged "ok"

We both went inside and that was the last thing we talked about before she had to leave....

Hanjis POV

It was the next day and I was at work in my lab taking notes of samples of blood from different kinds of dogs and wolves that were available.

I couldn't stop thinking about how me and Levi's experiments were going to end in a few months....if I was being honest those teenagers were considered my friends....even Levi sometimes.

Someone knocked on my door it "Um hanji are you available at the moment"

I smiled and nod "yeah come in moblit, what's up?"

He sighs and sets down papers in my desk "the boss wants us to fill these out"

I sighed "more damn paperwork huh"

Moblit modded "hanji I also have some bad news...."

I set down my clipboard "what now?...."

He sighs "if we don't get anymore valuable information soon the boss will shut down our study's on the werewolves and then firing us...."

Again....damn it....

I sigh "ok thank you Moblit"

"What are going to do hanji?"

I rubbed my head "honestly Moblit I don't know....we are already endangering our lives trying to study this species and the boss for now can shut his trap"

Moblit chucked "well I'll keep going to different libraries and getting all the information you need hanji"

I nodded "thank you Moblit much appreciated"

He left my lab and I sighed damn it to hell with our stupid boss....he can go to hell....but again I had my own information about them but I promised levi and I'm not going to break that promise.....

I'll work overtime to keep me and Moblits jobs....

Days later….....

I sat on my couch exauasted....my head was killing me and I had eyebags under my face....I haven't had time to fo experiments with Levi because I was caught up in all my work....

I haven't even been able to talk to them....they did call but I was busy....I'm sorry guys....

I had another coffee brewing because I was staying up late tonight.... again. moblit has been telling me to sleep but I honestly can't....we may loose our job....I can't risk that....

I closed my eyes to rest them for a sec when someone called me....i groaned and picked up my phone to see it WAS LEVI?

I sighed and answered

"Hello?"

"About fucking time you answered your damn phone"

I sighed "sorry I've been busy anyway what's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong with us but something sounds wrong with you"

"What do you mean?" I tried to sound awake as possible.

"Cut the Act shitty glasses you haven't visited in awhile and the brats are getting worried"

"I'm sorry Levi I may not be able to visit....for awhile"

"Eh? Why the hell not"

"Because Levi I also live a life and right now it's not going so well"

"Sounds like a personal problem"

"EH!? what the hell is that supposed to mean midget!"

"Nothing nothing, if you want you can come visit and we can talk about it ok"

I was surprised by that response but ok.....

"Ok thanks Levi"

"I'm only saying that he the brats miss you so don't get any ideas"

I laugh "areee you sureee it's only the kids that miss me?"

"Tch if you think I miss you then your stupider than I thought"

I couldn't help but smile "ok I may drop by later today if that's alright"

"Ok"

I hang up.... He really did just put me in a better mood.....I owe you this Levi....