FOURTEEN |misunderstanding|

Levi's POV

A few days went by and still nothing from hanji....

I sighed....should I go check on her? Maybe we can work something out....

I walked into the living room and saw the kids playing with some cards.

Eren looked at me "hey levi when will we see hanji Again?"

I shrugged "who knows"

They pout, I told them what happened so they knew what was wrong....

"I'm gonna go check on her...so I'll be back"

They all nod and returned playing their card game.

I left the cabin and started walking through the forest. What if she's still scared of me?.....I had many questions running through my head....

I reached the edge of the forest, I peeked my head out and saw no one around. I walked out and started walking to her house.

I knew where I was going so I continued walking until I saw someone....she looked just like hanji.

I waited for her to turn around and she did and there hanji was smiling.

I was about to call out to her when I saw a blonde man walk next to her.

It was him....that eyebrowed bastard....I clenched my fists....did she move on?....I screwed up....

I kept watching them talk she was smiling the whole time...I hope she is happy now....but I still want to make up with her....maybe we can still remain friends....

I kept watching her and decided to follow them in disguise....

All they were doing was walking around and talking. They went to a cafe first and then sat down and continued talking.

They were here for almost 30 minutes just talking and getting drinks....they soon finished talking and shook hands?

They left and she returned to her car he bid her fair well and she looked like she was going home.

I walked to her house and my guess was right, her car was there meaning she was home....

I walked up to her door and knocked.

I saw her open the door and her eyes widened.

"levi?"

I frown "yep..."

She Invites me in and I sit on the couch looking at my hands.

"So what's up?" She asked looking at me.

I look at her "I came to talk"

She nods "about?"

"Why you have been ignoring me....are you scared of me...."

She shook her head "no"

"Then why?"

She rubs her neck "I'm sorry I haven't contacted I've been working to get a new job and well got carried away and got distracted but good-"

"Are you Lying?"

She lifted an eyebrow "no"

"Then what did you do today?"

"Went our to do a job interview-"

"Liar...."

"What?"

"Hanji you don't have to lie to me..." I glared at her.

She frowns "I'm not lying levi"

"Yeah...I saw you with your new boyfriend"