NINETEEN |date|

Levi's POV

I searched through my closet looking for the various options of clothing to wear for me and hanjis date today....

I groaned and searched through all the clothes not finding one decent pair of clothing to wear.

"Damn it to hell...." I cussed looking through the clothing.

I finally reached a pair....it was clothing from me and hanji when we went shopping together with the brats....

I decided it was my best option and I put on the outfit getting ready.

I walk into the living room and the brats were being lazy and it annoyed me considering there was many chores that needed to be done.

"Oi I'm going on my date with hanji today and I want this place spotless by the time I get back"

The sigh and nod as they slowly got up to begin cleaning.

"Have fun!" Historia said waving bye. Everyone else said there farewells to me while I left.

I was going to pick up hanji and we are planning on walking to the cafe since she really wanted exercise.

I reached her house and knocked on the door waiting patiently.

I hear her cuss "shit....coming!"

She opens the door and she was a mess, she was in a robe and her hair was all messy and she had her toothbrush with her.

I sigh "did you forget?"

She shook her head "no I decided to sleep in thinking I would have enough time....but I was wrong"

I sigh "alright let me help you"

She smiles "thank you!"

She invites me in and returns to her bathroom to finish brushing her teeth.

She came out with a brush and laughed nervously.

"Do you think you could brush my hair?" She said nervously.

I chuckle "sure thing"

I made her sit down because she was a damn tall woman and I wasn't the tallest around....

I began brushing through her hair properly making sure to get every Tangle out. I cringed seeing how much of her hair was tangled.

"Jeez woman do you ever brush you hair?"

She laughs nervously "after I shower"

"And how often is that?"

"You don't want to know"

"You are disgusting"

She laughs "you still love though"

I sigh "of course I do"

After a long time of brushing I finally get all the tangled out.

Her hair was all silky and clean....it was perfect.

I kiss her cheek "all done with your hair"

She turns to me and kisses me "thanks levi"

I grin "no problem"

She gets up "let me go change then I'll be ready"

I nod "ok"

She runs to her room and I walk to the couch and sat down then went on my phone.

I began texting the brats making sure they were doing their chores.

Not soon after I finished text then hanji comes down in some skinny jeans a cute top.