TWENTY-FOUR |rage|

Levi's POV
(Gore warning)

Zeke grins and charged at me but I was quicker I ducked and tackled him slamming him against the wall.

The impact caused him to start coughing blood. I continued by kicking him in the face and then stomping on his chest breaking the ground beneath us.

He started coughing more blood, And I picked him up and threw him against the wall.

"Die...."

I punched him repeatedly until his whole face was covered in blood.

He chuckles "is that all..."

I growled and threw him across the room beating him to a crisp.

I continued to slam him into the ground and digging my nails into his fur ripping it off until he was covered in blood.

He growled and attempted to Punch me but I grabbed his arm with my teeth and dug my fangs into his arm gushing blood out as he yelled in pain.

With one pull I ripped his arm off with my mouth and threw it out the window.

He groaned as blood started coming out of his ripped arm.

"Y-you bastard..."

I bared my blood stained teeth at him and growled.

He landed a punch on my face with his free arm knocking me off him, all I did was rub my face as I charged at him again.

I went for the neck but he put his arm in the way blocking my way and I bit down on his arm tearing the flesh and fur away.

I swatted his face with claws blinding one of eyes....

I growled and grabbed his arm and yanked off then threw it somewhere...

He was groaning as he stared at me....

"Die...."

I picked him up and Walked to the window, he attempted to squirm but I broke his legs.

I looked down and saw we were 7 stories up....

He bit my arm causing me to groan and he fell out of my grip pulling me down with him.

I growled as we fell and was nearing the ground.

I moved so I was above him and before he could do anything we landed onto the ground....

He groaned as his spine was most likely broken with the rest of his bones.

"P-please..."

I glared at him as I heard screaming coming from citizens who were watching me "goodbye...."

I bet onto his neck and yanked his flesh out killing him instantly....

I looked up and saw everyone staring at me....

I growled at them and stood up....they looked at me scared but honestly I wanted them all dead....

"Levi!"

I turned to see a brown haired woman staring at me....

Hanjis POV

I saw levi covered in blood and saw what was my guess the weretiger that wounded Sasha and connie in a pool of blood....dead.

He stared at me and I slowly walked up and stopped...

"Hanji be careful he's not himself...." mikasa said cautiously.

I nod "he won't hurt me..."

I slowly walked up to him and he started growling at me.

His eyes were red....he was angry....

I kept walking until he growled loudly and I stopped and looked at him.

"Levi....it's me hanji..."

He just stared at me....still growling.

I was a few steps away and so slowly kept walking towards him...

He growled some more...."Levi remember...it's me....hanji"

I slowly reached out my hand to him to caress his snout but he grabbed my arm and kept growling....

Oh shit....

"Hanji!" I heard Eren yell but I looked back signaling him to not come any closer.

Levi growled at me and I felt him start to squeeze my arm crushing it....

"Levi!" I yelled as his grip kept getting tighter.

I felt something snap....he broke something in my arm.

"DAMN IT LEVI STOP IT HURTS!" I yelled again as I felt another snap.

His eyes widened and he let go of my arm completely.

"H-hanji?" He said in a low growl....

I smile "Levi it's me hanji!"

I use my other arm to caress his snout....he growled softly and rubbed into my hand....

I walked closer and hugged him....

He hugged me back gently and I heard his heartbeat slowly slow down.

He was calming down....

"Levi?"

He nods and looks at me....his eyes were Back to normal.

I kissed his nose and kinda regretted it because it was covered in blood....

He lays his head on my shoulder....I saw him slowly transform back to a human....

He laid his head on my shoulder and sighed "I'm sorry...."

I saw people staring so I used my jacket and placed it over levi covering him up...

"Let's go before the cops come...."

He nods and we walk to the car and got in and drove away quickly....

I held my broken arm and immediately mikasa started treating my arm wrapping it with bandages.

I looked at Levi who was sleeping, leaning on my shoulder...

We arrived to the forest and we immediately took him to the cabin.

I took him to his room and mikasa returned back to the city with eren and moblit, to retrieve everyone else....

Historia put a cast on my arm and treated any other wounds I had...

I went to levis room and stayed next to his bed as he slept....I put on some underwear and joggers on him so he wasn't bare naked....

I look at my stomach and rubbed it....

"Don't worry baby your papa will be fine..." I whispered to my unborn child...

I sighed and looked at the ceiling "please wake up levi..."

I held his hand tightly....

I bent down and kissed his cheek....

I laid my head on the bed and soon drifted off to sleep holding his hand close to me....

You better wake up levi....you have a family waiting for you now...