Yandere Reactions//Fem S/o temporarily turning male

@AisuruMalevolence REQUESTED:

I would like to request on how the Yandere Axis and Allies would react if they're Fem s/o accidentally turned into a male- 😏 (And don't worry, it's temporary!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Axis:

Japan: Honestly, he doesn't bat an eye to it. He still will fuck you regardless in fact he may be more thrilled to be a "BL" sort of couple. He bends many ways but you will still be bent over on the futon fucked.

Germany: He is pretty concerned, but not too weirded out, he is more thinking "how did this happen?" He might try to seek out a book for some help to see if you could get turned back quicker into a more normal state.

N. Italy: " Oh...you're a guy now....? COOL! DO YOU HAVE A-" He will bombard you with questions out of curiosity and awe. He is pretty amazed you turned into a guy and he doesn't care about your gender or sex you are still his after all.

S. Italy: He is gonna find whomever turned you into a guy. He's just mad that someone turned you into a guy and he has a pretty good idea who it is. E N G L A N D. He'll fuck him up but England has his own darling to deal with.

Prussia: "Awesome Wanna fuc-" He is amazed and still horny regardless. Who cares about your sex or gender? He's still down to party. Nothing can stop him now.

Allies:

America: *blinks* " Did I smoke something???" He will examine you and probably shrug it off. You are still his after all and he isn't bothered by it one bit because you are still you...you just have a dick instead.

Canada: " Maple....did I get high???" Like his brother Canada would wonder if he smoked something but he doesn't care about your gender or sex. He wondering if you are in any pain.

England: He was the one who accidentally turned you and all the other darlings into guys. He will get plenty of back lash but currently he is finding a way to turn you back PRONTO. His magic fucked up again " I'm sorry darling! I'll fix you right away!"

France: " A blessing my dove~ Ohonhonhon" He doesn't care if anything knowing France he might want to try a few new things and positions with you as a male before you turn back. He sees this as an opportunity to know you far better

Russia: He is all about it and asking you questions at first he thought you were some man who stole his girl but then he realized it was you after all. He will enjoy these moments and treat you the same. He just is confused on how you turned to a dude.

China: " I'm getting old I swear....." He doesn't care he's just taking a minute to process it all and reach a decision of what the hell to do...