Yandere Canada

Canada is a super delusional,obsessive yandere. Matthew is honestly horrifying but sweet at the same time. Just dont fight him, its not worth it. Don't run away either,once this canadian has you in his sights and needing you. Its going to be difficult to put your eyes on anythign else, that isn't him

First meeting up, When he first meets you. Feelings and love hit him like a train. You NOTICED HIM. YOU ACTUALLY TALKED TO HIM! His heart is soaring!!!! This has to be fate?! Only his Papa,America and sometimes England see him. Cuba is a different story. This time he realizes he met the love of his life. He isn't going to let you go. NEVER. He is like a mixture between France and England as a Yandere but leans more toward France's teachings. Unlike America who leans more toward England's teaching.

stalking you, Canada is the best at stalkign because no one sees him or notices him. He is practically invisible to other...exepct you and few others. He will bring a notepad and write down EVERYTHING about you. He will stalk you over the course of a month or so. He wont miss a single detail about you. He has a bunch of freetime, since no one invite him over

Killing for you, He will kill anyone for you! Just say the word and Matthew will kill them! He will elminate any love rival he has. You only need him anyway! Plus, they aren't good enough for you. Matthew will be the only one you ever need! He will kill them and get away with it. Why? Because silly! No one sees him.

kidnapping you, He will happily kidnap you. Of course he see this as whisking you away. He sees this as a romantic gesture and a way to prove his love to you. He will kidnap you reguardless even if you are dating him. He will get jelaous of the world being around you. He can't have you ignoring him due to other people!

Living with the Canadian, he will treat you like a goddess. He will make sure you have everything you desire. Excpet, freedom. All he asks for in return is your love. He craves affection and is quite touch starved, so expect alot of hugs and physical touch.

Punishment

Honestly, he HATES punishing you but he has to...you are being bad and he can't have that now. He has some simple enough punishments.

Chaining you up, He will lock you in your shared bedroom and keep you there. He will still take care of you. You just are restricted from doign anything now. He will let you out soon enough..if you are good at least.

Breaking bones, He will break your wrist or ankle. This is only if you escape alot and he is at a point where he can't handle it. He will nurse you back and put you into a stockholm syndrome. He is good at guilt tripping too to be warned.

NSFW

Bondage, He worships you when you are tied up. You are so perfect to him...you wouldn't believe it! He also likes seeign you bount together with his belt being helpless

Temperature play, He will fuck you while it snows. Inside by the warm fire or outside in the cold. He likes how your body reacts, it never bores him. He likes to see your nipples get harder with it beign colder and your goosebumps as he fucks you outside against a Maple tree.

DDLG, He has a daddy kink but he likes it when he can take care of you. He likes the idea of being called daddy inside and outside the bedroom. He like it how he can take care of you like this. It brings him confidence and pride.

Lactation fetish, He has the fetish of you lactating. The idea turns him on so much, whether or pregnant or not. He enjoys the taste and sight of breast milk. He finds it cute in a way.

Overall

Canada is more delusional than any other yandere, Matthew would also want a baby and to get married. Both will be planned out and done soon enough. Its only a matter of time before he does. If you do have a child with him, he will be the best father he can be. Supportive and open-minded. BUT! teaches his child displine and manners as well. He is probably not the best to share with when it comes to another yandere, however he would be most compatable with America or if you want a delusional sweetness overload. France is the best canadiate.