Yandere Portugal

João is a possessive and overprotectice yandere. His past trauma with having to protect his little brother Antonio (Spain), caused him to be emotionally distant with relationships, He has a bit of trust issues. He is friendly like his brother but he isn't easily trusting. However, once he has you he isn't going to let you go.

First meeting up, It takes alot of trust and time with him for him to hit the certian point of liking a person. You two are good friends and then his obsession begins once he reaches the point where he knows he has caught feelings for you. But, very first meet up he thinks nothing of you.

Stalking you, João is a pretty good stalker. He doesn't like stalking because you two are good friends and he knows majority of your life at this point. However, he only stalks is he has to get certain information that even as friends you wouldn't tell him. He make take a few things when he comes over and your busy or distracted. He may take a bra or some pantis for himself.

Killing for you, Portugal doesn't like to kill because its such a hassel, however he will kill for you. He does this to draw you into his comforting arms so he can hold you as you mourn for the death of a friend. He is a pretty good actor, since he alwasy hides his distrust from many people. He trusts only his closest friends and Spain.

Kidnapping you, No doubt he wil kidnap you its only a matter of time. He will most likely invite you over for dinner with him and then he will drug your wine/ drink. He is pretty subtle with his kidnapping. Once you wake up he will explain everything to you and tell you how you got in that situation.

João will treat you like a queen! He loves you so dearly he will spoil you! However, there is a catch he does believe in a 50/50 relationship. Usually you will do favors for him in return, alot of sexual favors. There are times where he wants nothing in return for his gifts. He wants your love and attention.

Punishment

João hates to punish you but the only way he feels forced to punish you is because you aren't returning his love or you aren't being grateful for what he has done, usually he will lock you up in the dark. He doesn't want to physically hurt you. The farthest he goes is slapping your face.

Nsfw

Oh god, he has a high sex drive and boy is this man kinky........This derives from his pirate days

Bondage, He loves you looking helpless as he fucks you into submission

Roleplay, He will wear his old pirate uniform and he will plan elaborate scenes with you. You will be the hostage princess and he is a priate holding you for randsom, or maybe you his little cabin girl and he is your captain.

Lactation, He loves the taste of breast milk to the point he puts it in his coffee. He will train your breasts to lactacte for him. It his favorite part of sex to make your breasts leak milk for him. He may degrade you and call you his breeding cow as he milks you.

Size kink, chubby s/o or short s/o? Doesn't matter whether his partner is bigger or smaller than him. He is all for it!

hair pulling, This goes both way, he will pull your hair but he loves his hair to be pulled at the same time.

Public sex, This man loves the thrill of the fact he can fuck you in public. He make take you in an alley way or in his car in a parking garage. He enjoys how much you worry of the fact that you two will get caught.

He is very open to your kinks he wants to try everything at least once, yes. Even pegging.

Overall

João would be tame enough, compared to spain. He is older and more mature, definitely more 'stable' than Antonio. He has quite an interesting sex life and life in general. He will share you with someone like Netherlands, but he isn't too prone to sharing. Marriage is something he wants badly, he loves the idea of marriage and children! It ties you into him closer and closer. How would your life be without him? Well, it doesn't matter because you have him!!