Yandere Hong kong

He isnt as bad as China or England. However he is an obsessive Yandere. Its unhealthy. He will steal your clothes and your personal items to worship or jerk off to. He is a panty stealer btw so expect missing panties to go missing. He wants to know every detail about your life and more. As a boyfriend you would think he is just a jealous type, boy you were far from wrong.

When you first meet, He doesn't think of you as much...Its gonna take something he notices about you...Your art skills,your passion for something, Your smile or beauty...It smacks him...but its gonna take a minute before he realizes those thoughts plagued by you...that he's obsessed. He wants you and you only.

Leon will try to woo you. He will show you some festivals and his fireworks as an attempt.He wants you to think good of him, to love him naturally...He wants YOU to fall in love (Kiss kiss fall in love, im sorry lmao).

So falling in love with him is the best route, because if he has to hunt you...you're gonna have a broken wrist..he doesn't wanna hurt you but...you pushed him to the edge...

He will shower you with affection, despite his personality he just wants to be the closest thing in your life. So expect some friends to avoid you or leave suddenly with no explanation. He will scare them off.

Children. He doesn't care for children but...If you want them then you guys can have them. He's not gonna force you to bare children. If you do have children, He will be a good dad. Kind and caring and Yes his child(s) may be obsessive over their crushes.

NSFW TIME

He will never force you to have sex with him. He wants it to be special and he wants you to be comfortable.

Wax. He loves the burning sensation on himself and He would love to pour hot wax on you. He wants to watch your expressions when the wax hits your delicate skin. Leon loves to watch you tremble and whimper for him and him only.

Aftercare. With some of the stuff he is doing, He wants you to feel safe and comfortable. He will caress you and whisper sweet things in your ear. He will of course as well just in case have first aid stuff in case something goes wrong to. He wants you to be safe.

He is a good lover, he is open to your kinks. If there is a kink that you both wanna try he will be open to try it. At least he will try it once or twice. Unless it goes so wrong he wouldn't wanna try it again.

Toys. He wants to pleasure you and he wants to play with you. He will buy exotic toys to use on you. He wants you to cum screaming his name. He wants to watch all your cute reactions and for you're face to contort in pleasure.

Oral. He is on the receiving end on this one, He wants his own pleasures too. He loves to look at your face as you pleasure him. He wants to mark your face with him. He wants to see your pretty face. He loves the heat of your mouth and how it nicely wraps around his dick.

Favorite positions with you is honestly missionary,doggy,or cowgirl. Honestly anywhere he can get you to scream his name.

Punishments

NEVER SEXUAL, He doesn't wanna do anything like that.Sexually hurting his S/o is the last thign he wants.

Most punishments are you tied up. He isn't too violent however, provoke him and he may break an ankle or wrist but you really would have to push him to the edge.

You crying tears his heart apart. If its during sex because it feels so good its a different story. He wants everything to be somewhat of a normal relationship.

Overall

He is a good boy, he is probably the most normal you may get. But you gotta love him. He would be the most chill if another yandere was sharing you. You would favor him more since most likely you'd get a violent Yandere and him. He would be the neutralizing partner that balances it out.