Yandere Germany

Strict Yandere, he will train you to become his perfect lover. He will break you and make you mind broken into loving him and only him. You are screwed here. He Is Possessive as shit. He falls into the Possessive scale and he is pretty rough for a yandere but he has his moments.

When you first meet, he isn't interested he thinks of you as not much.But, you keep coming back and you keep hanging out with him... He cant stop thinking about you. He thinks your annoying like Italy but...its different. He needs you beside him, he wants you beside him. He needs to train you from leaving him.

Ludwig is a scary yandere....

Punishment:

Humiliation, he wants you to learn quickly so this is the best option for him. He may take away your clothing privileges and make you walk around naked. Maybe he'll make you dress in something embarrassing like a slutty maid outfit or a slutty German bar girl uniform. He will put vibrators in you and deny your orgasms leaving you helpless and trembling.

Breaking bones, If humiliation doesn't work he will resort to violence such as breaking your bones. Maybe a wrist or ankle. If you really piss him off maybe your leg and he isnt like the others. He will have no Sympathy.

Sex, He will force you to have intercourse with him, if he really wants to. Can't talk back with a dick in your mouth. He will deny orgasms here too unless you beg and plead to never do it again. He will Make sure you are really sorry. This is all apart of breaking you down to build you up into his perfection of a view

NSFW

BDSM. He wants to tie you up and fuck you into tomorrow. He will stretch you out and pound you till your body forces you to orgasm. Ludwig is rather sadistic, He has his riding crop and ropes. Try getting out of military knots (Not seriously i've tried). He'll blind fold and gag you make your body ache and hurt.

Bondage, Hes gonna tie you up like a prisoner, make you scream and cry in pleasure. He enjoys your suffering and your tight hole. He will tie you up where you are exposed and he will step back and admire his work. He wants to watch you drip. He wants you to be obedient and submit your body to him.

Name calling, He wants to be called Daddy or Master. He will tell you whenever you're at the first stages of training but when you get more experienced you will know depending on his mood.

Overall

He is a cruel yandere and a strict one, he will change you as a person and maybe alter your personality. He could possibly work with either Prussia or Italy. He is the more strict one if anything and you may favor the other yandere making him jealous. He doesn't really want children because he is not good with children. If something does happen and you do get pregnant, He will try to be the best father he possibly can.