Yandere Sweden

Quite interesting you could say...He gonna fall on the scale of Possessive and slightly obsessive. He is rather scary as is no one wants to mess with him so his possessive side doesn't show until some stubborn bastard gets in the way of you two, then its a death sentence at that point. He just wants love of his darling.

Meeting with you was obsession at first sight, You weren't afraid of him! His heart soared in happiness. Even finland was jumpy around him but you....You were different. When he realized that you are the only one that isn't scared of him, he realizes...it was meant to be. He tries his best tot act carefully.

stalking you, He is a careful stalker a downfall is though his is tall and his face doesn't blend into a crowd very well. He would take careful time watchign t

killing for you, Berwald is pretty pacifist for a yandere. He uses his intimidation to get rid of people, if they are too stubborn to know what is good for them then he plans out the murder, he cleans up rather nicely and moves on. Every murder he has to do is reported at "missing person". He wouldnt kill your family because he wants a good impression and not traumatizing you like that, he knows the benefits of killing certian people.

kidnapping you, He would only kidnap if you reject him or if you are terrified of him and want nothing to do with this swede. He is a sweetheart so, he would most likely invite you over and drug the swedish meatballs or if not then he will take you by suprise and use tranquiliers instead. He will catch you before you fall, interally smiling to himself as he picks you up like the prince he is.

If you were taken by force, life may be bumpy. He wants to treat you well like the love of his life, he will take good care of you,buying all the things you want,making all the food you like, and just trying to win your heart. Berwald will treat you nicely until you start acting out. He has alot of patience but pushing him to the edge might result in something else.

Punishment

locking you up, He finds this a way to teach you a lesson and to make you 'miss him' and he wouldn't want that! Berwald would chain you up for days only coming down to bring food and to see if you need to use the bathroom

He is awkward and doesn't know what else to really do, he is will ask the Nordics what they do to their darlings, if they misbehave and will take notes on what he feels needs to be done.

Nsfw

DDLG, He likes to take care of you, inside and outside of the bedroom. He likes the caretaker relationship and it makes him feel more caring and endearing toward you. He finds it cute when you get embarassed to call him 'daddy' in public. He wont force you to call him daddy or incorperate DDLG into your lives. But he would REALLY love it if you did.

Blood kink, if you let him he may bite you where you bleed, he enjoys the smell and taste of your blood. Period sex may happen when you are on that time of the month. He just like the smell and taste of your blood. He will make sure any bites he makes he treats them.

Doll play, He likes to dress you up so innocent and cute. He likes to play with your hair and dress you in the way he sees you. He will find frilly underwear and cute acessories to go with your outfits.

light bondage, He doesn't want to hurt you! He wants sex to be sweet and pleasureable to the both of you. He likes to use ribbons to make sure he doesn't cut off circulation.

Overall

He is sweet to you and doesn't want to hurt you. He wants to get married and have children of his own. He wants a loving husband-wife relationship and he will call you his wife reguardless of gender. You two live live in a cottage he made, in Sweden. He can share but sometimes it get unbearable to share you, so he may get more protective and piss off the other yandere.He is compatiable with more of the 'sweeter yanderes' and he is compatiable with a yandere that is a bit protective. Berwald is a yandere that would be best to get.