Yandere Prussia

"ZHE AWZOME ME DOESN'T NEED NO- oh my god they are perfect" This is pretty much how it goes, This albino Prussian catches feelings for you like the plague. He is possessive,and won't let you slip away. He will make sure that.

once you meet its like love at first sight. You're just so awesome he can't help himself. Gilbert feels like he is floating when he is with you, he wants you. He will have you. Not even god himself can tear you two apart. Gilbert isn't the type to quiet down or be calm but...around you he is. That is how his friends and yes Even Ludwig and Rodrich noticed his behavior. However he has his moments where he can be loud and excited like a dog.

This man would kill anyone for you. That was your middle school bully? Consider them missing. Oh? Your boss sexually harassed you? Dead. Best friend is toxic? Consider them gone. Ex wants you back? Haha, they will be gut like a fish and hung for their family to see. However on that note too...Don't talk too highly about anyone around him that isn't him. Sure yeah he can handle something like " Wow, friends art is so cool" but the moment you say something like "Wow that actor is hot" it drives him NUTS. He will do anything and everything to have your attention. He craves it. The only person you ever will need is Gilbert and Gilbert only.

Punishments

BDSM. Like Ludwig, he is heavy into it, you will get very antiquated with his riding crop. He wants to tie you up and fuck you. Usually he does this if you talk too highly of someone, and he wants to show he is better. Cancel your plans for tomorrow you won't be able towalk then, he doesn't care if you can't walk, if its for a punishment. He does this too if you are being a brat/ungrateful towards him.

Tying up. He will chain you up if you try running away. He doesn't mind having you tied up in your shared bedroom. Of course he will take care of you such as feeding you and yes he will give you a bath room breaks, he will be standing outside the door the entire time. And the bathroom has no windows, so have fun.

NSFW

BDSM. Yes this is his thing he is into BDSM,hes a german brother...like this isnt a suprise....

Blood Kink. He has a blood kink where he may give you small cuts on your body licking your blood. If you are on your period he will eat you out, he loves the smell of your blood and how it looks. Of course, if you do not wanna get cut he will understand, but he requests you at least try it once.

Worship. He wants you to worship him, tell him you love him, tell him you need his dick in you, He wants to hear those things fall from your whimpering,moaning mouth. He gets off to you worshiping him.

Toys. This is usually punishment if you didn't follow his commands. He'll leave a vibrator on high the entire day moving the levels when you go to places, or in the bedroom he will make sure you learn your lesson. He enjoys watching your body and face contort in pleasure trying to cope with it.

Overall

He is kind and caring and can be a normal looking boyfriend (personality wise).If You manage to get preggo as well he will be the best dad that ever existed! According to him at least. He won't try to have a child with you forcefully, but if you ask for a baby you shall receive. Of course too,marriage he would like to have. He will still call you his "little birdie". Sharing,he would be a better partner with Ludwig. Of course you would favor Gilbert more, since he is more gentle and caring than his seemingly emotionless little brother.