Yandere Austria

Rodrich is a posssesive yandere, but in a way he is a perfectionist. Rodrich is the type of yandere aside from unconditional love, he treats you like a prized possession in a way. Its rather creepy to others if they ever see this behavior. He keeps his composure rather well and he HATES the messes of others. The fact he is obsessing over you, you truly must be a certain type of special.

First meeting up, He thinks of you nothing more. He sees you as another person, more of in a professional manner, until you start hanging around more. He soon develops a crush and this crush literally suffocates him to the point he has to have you. This is worse than anything he ever experienced, he tried pushign you away but the more you come back the more he lost himself.

stalking you, He is a terrible stalker however, he is rich enough to buy spies. He will have them report back to him about everythign you did, your routine and your little habits. He wants to know everything about you!!! He will obtain you, even if it means arrange marriage.

killing for you, He hates the mess and doesnt want to kill, however this person must be in his way for him truly to get killed. If the person is stealing you from him (attention wise or dragging you off to other places) He gets frustrated enough to kill them. He does a messy job and isnt the best killer but he can clean himself up and hide the evidence well enough.

kidnapping you, He wont kidnap you if he can win your heart OR if he can get an arranged marriage that is " the best for both your interests" If you cant get married and he cant win your heart. He will hire kidnappers to come get you, he cant kidnap you himself! He doesnt have much time!

Rodrich is well.....He can't cook or clean...Hungary does that and it can be annoying when he doesnt clean up after himself. You can help Hungary out with cleaning and what not. He will try to be helpful but....he isnt helpful, hell get hurt if he helps (poor you). Hungary will appreciate the help and Austria will be happy seeing you get along with his ex-wife (yikes). At least he has you and he isnt afraid to sabatoge other relationships you have with other people.

Punishment

spanking, he uses riding crops or his gloved hands. This is also what he likes to do during sex

locking up, He will put you in a pretty little shakle around your ankle. He cant have you running away from him. Afterall, he will make you learn to love him.

nsfw

BDSM, come on he is a german brother...this should be a given at this point......

He is kinda snobby in bed, he is rather controlling and if you like being told what to do and to be trained sexually. He is a good bed partner. He is okay in aftercare. He doesnt have a high sex drive. His stamania is great though.

overall

Marriage is a yes, children will take time. He doesn't like children because they are messy. You will have to convince him of children. your love and relationship is strange but, you will develop stockholm syndrome more than anything. You'll live a lavish life with your cheap husband. Its not exactly like a fairy tale. He is not big on sharing, He will probably share you with Prussia if he really had to.