Yandere Finland

"Aw this boy is so sweet and kind he would never hurt a fly he-" and look at that he split open your sibling's head open and killed your family....He is psycho as it comes. Another crazy bitch. Honestly he will kill your family,friends,neighbors,and everyone in your life that's NOT him. He is a Possessive and Obsessive little shit.

Meeting you was a match made in heaven, He wants YOU. He plays it off as the innocent friend who wouldn't hurt a fly. However, his desire grows deeply. He will drive himself insane and he wil

stalking you, Tino is an excellent stalker, he enjoys a good hunt and thinks of this like watching his prey in a way, however this isn't a doe he is hunting. Its his entire furture! He is silently watching your every move and talkign note of everything you do. He gets to the point he grows used to your routine and moves on to other stages of taking you. He does use some oppertiunities to "accidentally" bump into you.

killing for you, Finland will snipe a bitch anyday for you. He gets super jealous seeing anyone else talkign to you, He will kill them with a bullet in between their eyes. He is a warrior and will kill them like a professional hitman. He is clean but sometimes his pent up rage get the best of him and he kills his rival like a psychopath. He will kill anyone and everyone for you.

kidnapping you,Depending how deep in his obsession he is. He will kidnap, if you somehow feel in love with him and are dating him. He will get you to move in with him and He will be content when you say yes. However, if he is already killing your family and friends he is alot more impatient. He will kidnap you and he will be so crazed he will use a bat to knock you out, of course he measures his force...just enough to knock you out. Once you are in his grasp he is never letting go of you

He will treat you like a housewife reguardless of gender. Of couse, he will be a loving husband at your side to suit your every need. He will make sure you are taken care of and he will make of it. However, he can get frustrated when you are being difficult and resisting him. He gives you gifts and love and this is the thanks he gets?

Punishments

Tino can get carried away sometimes, He has some physical and psychologoical punishments he gives you. He will bring your fears out and watch you become vunerable. If you are afraid of the dark he will lock you in a closet with no lights.

He may get pysical and slap you at the most but, he doesn't want to see you in pain, he wants to get a point through to you. He hates! having to punish you. If you really push him to the edge, he may break your legs but thats if he has tried everything. The one thing he will never do is force you to have sex with him.

NSFW

Finland is a hunter, enjoys a good fight and a good hunt, he may incorperate some of these raw skills in the bedroom. He may be sweet on the outside but sexually he can get really rough. There are times he can be sweet,however rough sex is his favorite.

Pet play,Tino see you like his prey during sex and when he is hunting you down for running away. He enjoys your sounds, even your more animalistic sounds.

Breeding, Tino has this idea of wanting to be more manly, so he will do everything to get you pregnant. YandereWerewolf Finland will breed you when he first takes you, he will breed you full of his pups.

Pregnancy kink,Aside from breeding you he finds your new body sexy and he will have sex with you while you are pregnant. He will be more gentle but he finds it arousing, your bodys new form and that you were carrying HIS child. He will still treat you like a queen and take good care of you but expect the sex to be a bit more, lustful...

Blood, He like the taste of blood and enjoys the marks he makes on you. He wouldn't use a knife and cut you, he would bite you. He likes the taste of your blood and the taste of your soft skin. He takes pleasure in the marks he give you, if he hurts you too much he will apologize and try to make it better. If you are on your period he knows well because he has a nose that can smell blood.

Overall

Finland is a sweet but can be violent yandere,Tino is very observant he knows when you change shampoo or perfume because he can reconize your scent, he is a hunter after al. He will bring you back to Finland and you two will live in a cabin. His happily ever after is with you and you only. He strives to impregnate you, this ties you to him and aside from pure arousal during sex. He loves the idea of a family with you, He is not the best with sharing, the nordic he can bare the most with sharing is Sweden. Since they are so close he can bare him the best with sharing you.