Questians

Words: 1682

Karl wakes up slowly and opens his eyes to find
himself in Sapnaps arms. He gasps then covers his mouth to not wake Sapnap. He never thought in a million years he would wake up in Sapnaps arms. He looked up at him and saw how peaceful and cute he was. He never wanted this moment to end. Sapnaps body gave him warmth and affection, something Karl thought he would never get from someone. Karl buries his head back into Sapnaps chest hoping he could have this moment last a little longer.

Dream wakes up to the sound of the tv playing. He looks over to his side to see that George isn't their anymore. A slight panic sets in. But why. Did he have this feeling towards George? He runs out of bed into the living room seeing George sleeping on the couch.

"Why would he sleep out here?" Dream thought to himself.

Dream knew that the couch way very uncomfortable to sit in. He couldn't image sleeping in it. So he did the only right thing to do. Dream walks over and picks up the boy. He holds him and looks at him and how cute he looked when he slept. He carried him into the bed and covered him with blankets. He then kissed him on the forehead. Little did Dream know that George was awake this whole time.

Dream then makes his way into Sapnap and Karl's room. He steps in the door to see them cuddling together. Dream was in disbelief. It hasn't even been one day since they had meet each other.

"Rise and shine love birds!" Dream says trying to wake them up from their slumber.

Sapnap sits up to see what's happening which makes Karl fall off his chest. He looks down as Karl is awaken by Sapnaps movement.

"Dude wtf was that?" Sapnap says annoyed that Dream would ruin such a thing. Sapnap didn't think that Karl had real feeling for him. He just thought that he went by him on accident cause he was sleeping.

"I'm sorry about him he can be very annoying sometimes" Sapnap says.

"N- no it's okay." Karl says still trying to wrap his head around the fact that that just happened between them. They both got out of bed and walked into the kitchen where they met dream.

"So?" Dream says trying to get an explanation out of them.

"So what?" Sapnap says

"What was that? What I just walked into?"

"Oh I don't know, I don't remember honestly what happened last night." Sapnap says

"You don't remember?" Dream says suspicious of them.

"No dude! Just drop it, it was a mistake." Sapnap had said this to only get Dream off his back but Karl took it another way. Karl looked up at Sapnap with puppy dog eyes sad because of what he had just said.

"Was that just nothing to him? Is that just normal for him?" Karl thought as he started to panic.

The door opens and here comes George rubbing his eyes due to not getting sleep.

"You look rough." Dream says with a chuckle.

"Why the fuck do you think I got no sleep?" George said with anger in his face.

"Uh I don't know. Why did you go and sleep on the couch last night?" Dream says.

"Cause so couldn't sleep with your big elephant snores!" George screams at him.

"Geez sorry" Dream says as George sits down next to him.

"Your so cute when your mad." Dream says under his breath.

"What?" George said even though he fully heard what Dream had said.

"Oh nothing." Dream says with a smirk on his face.