Body

Words: 862

Everything started to go blurry and he started to tilt side to side. He sat down in the shower unable to stand up. The heat making him light headed. He grabbed a towel from the floor and put it around his tender skin as his eye sight started to close in more and more. Karl had forgotten how long he had been in the shower for it was all a blur. He soon felt himself slowly closing his eyes and passing out in the shower.

Sapnap, George, and Dream were still in the kitchen talking when Sapnap heard a thud come form the bathroom. He had been in the bathroom for a while he thought to himself.

"You guys think Karl is okay right now? Like he's been in their for a while?" Sapnap asked them.

"Uh I don't really remember how long he's been in their but he's probably fine. Your just overthinking Sapnap." Dream said. Sapnap wanted to just forget about it but he couldn't, he knew something was wrong.

"Karl!" He yelled. He got no response. He screamed his name again and again their was no response.

"Oh shit." Sapnap said running to the bathroom. He tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Karl! Open the door!" Sapnap said as he again got no response. He took a paper clip and opened the lock as the heat escaped the hot room. He saw Karl laying passed out on the shower floor.

"KARL!" Sapnap screamed making Dream and George jump out of their chairs to the bathroom. They both ran over to the bathroom to see Sapnap lying on the ground next to Karl picking him up. He shook him multiple times trying to get him to wake up.

"IS HE BREATHING?" George screamed at Sapnap. Sapnap checked his pulse and he was barely breathing from the heat. Sapnap picked him up and took him out of the boiling room.

"His skin, it's all red. It's burning hot." George said as he touched his burning hot skin leaving a mark. Sapnap placed him on the couch keeping the towel on him.

"Go get a cold towel." Sapnap said to Dream. Dream went to the kitchen and grabbed a towel running it under ice cold water until it was soaked with water. He went back to the couch and gave it to Sapnap. Sapnap then placed the cold towel onto Karl's forehead. He checked if he's breathing again and he was. Sapnap sits on the ground next to the couch waiting for him to wake up.

Hours pass and Karl is still lying on the couch passed out. Sapnap has also fallen asleep next to him. Karl had then slowly woke up. His eyes slowly opened to see himself lying on the couch. Confused at why he was on the couch he looked around to see Sapnap lying next to him. He looked down at himself to see his red skin and then remember that he was in the shower last.

Sapnap then had woken up from Karl's movement. They looked at each other for a second until Sapnaps eyes widened.

"KARL!" He said as he gave him a tight hug, he didn't let go, he couldn't.

"S- sapnap what happened?" Karl said looking at him worried.

"You tell me. You were in the bathroom for a long time so I yelled your name and you didn't answer so I went in and you were passed out in the floor."

"I- I was taking a shower and then I felt light headed and- " Karl said as Sapnap cut him off.

"When's the last time you ate?" Sapnap said looking Karl in his eyes.

"Uh I don't remember." Karl said to Sapnap as worry grew on Sapnaps face.

"Karl?" Sapnap said in a disappointing voice making Karl feel bad. Sapnap left him and went into the kitchen to make Karl something to eat. Karl looked down at himself and realized that he was only wearing a towel on his body. He pulled it up as it was exposing some of his chest. He stood up making his sight go slightly fuzzy. He waited a second before going into his room to change.

He took a deep breath as he was still feeling light headed. He grabbed some cloths and put them on, struggling because of how weak he was. His stomach growled in pain as he walked back to the couch.

Sapnap was done cooking and brought the food to Karl. He had made him soup. He grabbed a blanket and put in around Karl.

"Please eat Karl." Sapnap said giving Karl the bowl of soup. He grabbed the bowl and took a bite. The warm soup filling his mouth and body with satisfaction.

"Are you okay Karl?" Sapnap said which made Karl become vulnerable.

"Yeah I just hadn't ate that's probably why I passed out you know?" Karl said trying to get Sapnap off his case. Karl wanted to tell Sapnap so badly but he knew what happened last time he told someone so he kept quiet and continued to eat his soup acting like everything was okay.