The Ex

Words: 624

Hours later Sapnap, Dream, and George all come
back home at the same time walking through the door laughing. Karl slowly opened his eyes due to the nosie.

"Hey Karl" George said

"H- hi" Karl said stuttering as he had just woken up again. They all put their bags down and walked into the kitchen to make food.

"I'll make something for dinner what does everybody want?" George said.

"Steak." Dream and Sapnap both said together laughing.

"Steak? You think we have steak lying around somewhere?" George said annoyed.

"I actually bought some." Dream says pointing to the fridge. George opens it to find a steak inside.

"Well i'm not the best cook so let's hope I don't mess it up." George says as he heats up a pan as Sapnap and Dream go to the couch by Karl and watch tv. George starts to cook the steak but needs help quickly as he doesn't know how to cook very well.

"Dream can you come help me." George says as Dream walks over to help George with the steak. Dream comes over grabbing George's waist. George looks at him in shock. Dream starts kissing George's neck making George let out a small groan.

"D- dream not now." George says as his breathing gets heavier. Dream stops and looks at the pan.

"God you suck at cooking." Dream says laughing as he helps him cook it. They finally finished cooking and plated the food.

"Foods ready!" Dream said as Karl and Sapnap walk over to the counter.

"I'm actually not that hungry right now. I'll go do the laundry." Karl said as he walked out of the dorm to the laundry room in their dorm complex. George and Dream both look at Sapnap concerned.

"Is he okay?" George asked Sapnap.

"I don't know he's been acting different ever since that night." Sapnap said picking up a piece of meat and eating it. Sapnap concern grew as his friends had also noticed that their was something off with Karl.

Karl walked down to the laundry room. He put all of their cloths into the machine and started it up. Just as he was about to leave he heard a familiar voice. He felt a hand grab his hand and he quickly turned around. The man covered his mouth.

"Don't scream or something bad will happen again." The man says. Tears start to stream down Karl's face as the memories of everything that happened between them start to come back.

"W- what do you want from me?" Karl said trying to escape his grasp as tears fall down his face and his anxiety rises. Karl didn't know what to do in that moment. He started to have a panic attack as everything was happening. He could feel his heart pounding out of his chest.

"You know what I want." The man said.

"P- please not again, i'm begging you." Karl said as tears streamed down his face. Karl felt like he was gonna pass out but he knew he couldn't.

"Karl I really miss us, and everything we did together. Why would you leave me?" the man said.

"Just get away from me!" Karl said. The man removed his hand from Karl mouth and kissed him. Karl then slapped him in the face and kicked him in the stomach making him fall to his knees. Karl then got up and started running fastest and faster until it felt like he was flying.

"If I ever see you again, your all mine!" The man said as Karl ran faster and faster back to the room.

Karl knew what the man wanted but he didn't want to give it to him because the man was...

his ex.