Shower

(like I said in the other one i'm sorry if I don't update a lot i'm not in a good place but I really don't wanna disappoint you guys)

SMUT

words: 644

The next morning Karl woke up eyes all puffy from crying all night. He knew Sapnap made him feel safe but he just couldn't sleep. He woke up and he didn't feel himself. It was like something in that moment had just changed. He couldn't explain it but all he knew was he didn't feel right.

He stared at the wall and thought why he felt like this. Why did he have to mess everything up between them? He couldn't even have Sapnap kiss him without him backing out. Maybe what happened to me was my fault? He thought to himself. Maybe I deserve all of this.

He looked over at Sapnap sleeping. He wanted to talk with him but he didn't want to be a bother to him. He didn't think he deserved anything or anyone anymore. He was just a waste of space. He soon drifted back to sleep avoiding these feelings. Sleep was the only escape.

George then slowly opened his eyes waking up. He didn't want to get out of bed but he knew he should so he walked out to the living room to watch tv for a little bit. He then got up and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Taking his cloths off as he got into the shower. He started to clean himself when he heard the door open.

"I- i'm in here!" George shouted. He gets no response and he hears heavy breathing.

"D- dream?" George says as dream opens the curtain and steps in the shower with George.

"What are you do- " George says as he was cut off my Dream smashing his lips into George's. He pulled away looks at George's red face. They both looked at each other and nodded. Dream went back in exploring each corner of George's mouth. George moans filling dreams mouth with satisfaction.

Dream slowly started to move down George's neck making George let out a slight moan at every single place. He kept moving further and further down and made his way back up again kissing George's plump lips. George's body was all red and purple at this point.

Dream then turns the water all the way up making George arch his back and roll his eyes back due to the boiling hot water hitting his back. The marks Dream had made of his body burning from the hot water making George let out a groan.

Dream had liked to see George like this. Dream liked to be dominant. Dream continued kissing George as he shoves him down onto his knees. George knew what was about to happen.

"Suck it, Now!" Dream says looking down at George.

"Or what?" George says.

"You really want to go down that road?" Dream says smirking down at George.

"I- " George was cut off my Dream grabbing his head pushing his dick into his mouth. George gagged slightly as he wasn't used to this. George then obeyed what Dream wanted him to do. George starts bobbing his head up and down making Dream fling his head back in pleasure.

Dream then pushes George's head down further making George gag even more.

He could feel Dream in the back of his throat now. Dream continues to thrust George's head further and further until tears start to come out of Georges face.

Dream then pulls out and cums all over George's face.

"Aw look at you, my little cum slut." Dream says looking down at George blushing. (IM SORRY FOR THIS)

Dream helps George up as they clean each other off in the shower. They both get out of the shower and dressed and ready for the day.