Closer

(Sorry for not updating again but i'm looking back on my story and I don't even know why I was going so fast and I kinda hate it so y'all should just pretend they have known each other for a little longer cause I don't feel like rewriting everything)

SMUT (for people that don't like it the end is where the sapnap pov is)

Words: 1188

"Ten more minutes until we discuss the reading so be prepared." The professor said to the class. Dream sat in his seat as he waited a few minutes until he would follow the older boy into the bathroom. He didn't wait any longer when he raised his hand to go to the bathroom.

"Be back in time for the discussion and make sure you friend comes back too." The professor said as Dream nodded his head and walked out the door. He walked down the hallway and found the bathroom. He took a deep breath and opened the door but couldn't seem to see George.

"George?" Dream said as he walked into the bathroom looking around the corner to try and find him. He was about to leave before he felt a pair of hands grab his waist from behind. Dream began to feel warm kisses being placed up and down his neck making him let out small groans as he tilted his head back in pleasure.

"You really think you can just do that to me and leave me like that?" George said and he walked in front of Dream and looked him into his eyes. Dream didn't know what to say but he didn't have to say anything before he grabbed George face and pulled it close to his kissing him. His hands making there way to his hair grabbing it with one hands making their faces closer together. Dream quickly gained back control as he left kisses up and down George jawline and neck causing George to let out small groans with every movement. Sucking on his neck leaving pretty marks on his neck so dark that he surely would have to cover up later.

"D- dream please." George manages to get out before Dream made his way back up to his lips kissing him making him shut up.

"What do you want George?" Dream asked as he pulled away from their kiss.

"You" George said before Dream kissed him again grabbed Georges cheeks forcing his mouth open so his tongue could explore his mouth. As they made out Dream ran his hands up and down George's body, up his waist and down to his thighs. George put his arms around Dreams shoulders as they kissed more before Dream picked up George, hands on his thighs as he carried him to the bathroom counter. He placed him onto the counter as they continued to make out not even taking a break to breathe.

"So why did you want me to come here?" Dream asked trying to act like he didn't know exactly what George wanted. He did know. Exactly what George wanted.

"Oh cmon Dreamy just shut up and-" George was cut off by Dream kissing him once again running his hands up and down George's thighs inching closer and closer to the bulge in George pants basically teasing him with how close he was getting to him. George began to wrap his legs around Dreams waist begging for more contact between them. They kissed more as Dream started to pull of Georges bottoms.

"Do you want this?" Dream asked George before going any further. George only hummed a yes as his hips elevated desperately begging for more contact. Dream went back to leaving small kisses on his neck before he pawed at George's bulge cause George to let out a small moan. He soon put his hand down George's boxer grabbing onto his bulge causing George's eyes to roll back along with his head letting out a moan.

"Quiet Georgie wouldn't want people to know now would we?" Dream said as he pushed down on George's tip smearing pre cum down his dick. He started to move his hand up and down George's now hard cock causing George's breath to quicken up as he gripped onto the counter. George tightens his grip around Dreams waist, legs gripping harder on his waist letting out moans as Dream continued to get him off. George began to reach his climax, a knot forming in his stomach gripping his hands on the counter more.

"Dream i'm gonna- " George managed to get out before he came all over his boyfriends hand as he rode out his orgasm letting out a moan. Dream quickly covered his mouth as a knock came from the other side of the door.

"Occupied." Dream said as he looked at George still covering his mouth with his hand. He waited until he heard the person leave to then take his hand off of George's mouth. Replacing his hand with his mouth kissing him. They both cleaned up their mess and walked back to class together.

(damn these horny mfs. honestly don't know what to write after that but sapnap now ig)

Sapnap pov:

Sapnap stepped into the shower feeling the warm water run down his body. He closed his eyes taking in the moment of peace. He found himself once again thinking of Karl. He really didn't have much experience with this kinda stuff and honestly he felt bad about that. He wanted to understand why Karl would hurt himself. Why he had so much hatred for himself because the way Sapnap saw Karl was perfection. He was perfect in Sapnap eyes and he wanted him to believe that too.

What's causing Karl to feel like this? His thought were brought back to that night. The night where he screamed at Karl and all the things he had said to him. He still felt awful but at the same time he began to think about the messages Karl was getting. The threats. Anger started to build up in him at the thought of his ex. He didn't even know this guy but he knew enough about him to say that if he ever saw him he would hope to not get in trouble because of what he might do.

He loved Karl so much and he would do anything and I mean anything to protect Karl. If that meant getting rid of the thing that's causing his problems then so be it. He wanted Karl to be happy and didn't care what it took.

A thought passed through his mind. What if he just killed him? That would solve the problem right? He was shocked at what he just thought about doing. Why would he even think that? He couldn't actually kill someone. Right?

In that moment Sapnap felt crazy. He was unsettled at the fact that he thought about doing such things to protect Karl. He looked down at his hands and kept turning them from the back side to park side and asked himself something. Was this really him?

"Am I crazy?" He spoke out to himself.