Chapter 1:The Surprise Help

Kae Jung's POV

It's been 2 years since I've entered the university of Korea. It has been amazing living in my dream country and building my future here so that I can contribute back to my homeland in Singapore. I was pretty much a fan of KPop but maybe not until the hardcore extent but I fell in love with it for the first time because of SHINee. Their music were like catchy, and something in me just clicked with them that I listen intently after discovering about them. Lately, there isn't much things to do in school so I decided to take a tour around. I went to their city area which led me speechless at their beautiful natural sceneries and the amazing skyscrapers. It looked as if big bosses were looking down at me. I walked casually, holding onto my Nikon camera, snapping every single moment I was having. A really enchanting royal blue shop attracted my eyes. It sold many things especially stationaries, and right beside it was a music shop and a chic cafe. It was like my dream shop. I took a picture of the lovely entrance which was simply attractive and I was glad there was not many people around. I took a few shots and brought my feet onto the wooden floor of the shop. The smell of pencils and books made me sighed happily as I walked around. Just then, a group of people just suddenly crowd around the cafe. I was wondering what happened when someone wearing a black hat and shades walked towards the bookstore. I didn't mind much and only looked at the different cute stationaries.

"Yeah, I think this is a good choice, I mean its for your best friend..." Said a low voice which I noticed belonged to the black capped man who was now standing beside me. He spoke really fluent English. I looked at him with my eyebrows partially raised.

"Who are you?" I asked out of curiosity.

He laughed softly as he took off his shades slightly, to let me see his face.

"Onew." He said, flashing a dashing grin.

"Oh, thanks for helping me just now, had a hard time to just get a simple cup of coffee."

I smiled, "no problem."

"Well, I have to get going, hope to see you again." He said, putting back his shades and cap as he walked handsomely towards the empty cafe.

Suddenly he turned around at the joint doors.

"Oh ya, what's your name?"

"Kae Jung. Kang Kae Jung." I replied.

He nodded adoringly and smile at me. I was a little taken aback, as I looked at the shopkeeper who was actually just staring wide eyes at me. I went over to her and looked at her name tag which says " Sae Ra ".

"Sae Ra-sshi?" I asked as she finally blinked at me.

"You just spoke to Onew? From 

SHINee? SHINee's leader, Lee Jin Ki?" She asked without wasting a breath.

I nodded anxiously as she smiled at me. I was expecting a swirl and possibly a murder here since she was a fan of him too? Guess not. She looked at me calmly soon after and we became really quick friends. That was how I got my dream job to work at a stationery shop.

"Hey, want to go have a little tea time?" Sae Ra asked me.

"Sure." I said and went to turn the sign to "Teatime".

I was queueing to buy two vanilla lattes when a blue shirt man, with a red scarf and an amber sunglasses, topped with a black fedora, came to me and started talking weirdly again.

"I think I'll get the..." He said slowly as a group of girls looked flustered as if they've been chasing the whole day. Then it hit me. Onew?!

"We keep doing this frequent don't we?" I whispered until the girls disappeared.

Onew sighed and turned to make sure they were really gone.

"Yeah..." He laughed.

"It must be tiring to not even have a normal day." I said as we queued together to buy coffee. He ordered the same thing as well, just times five.

"You're buying for them too?" I asked.

"Yeah, to be honest, it was all because of them i'm in this mess. They dared me to go to a bunch of girls and reveal myself as a star." He said depressingly.

I laughed off the cute face he was wearing as he looked at me weirdly.

"Why are you laughing?" He pouted.

"Because you're the oldest among them and you're practically bullied." I said as I laughed out loud.

"It's amazing that you're here, in the same place, same cafe, just different yet familiar outfit?" He looked at me up and down.

I was wearing the shop's uniform, a simple blue dress with a red little apron.

"You work here?" He asked.

"Yeah, I got the job since the other time when we first met." I said as I looked deeply into his brown orbs.

"I hope we can be friends." I said soon after.

"What are you talking about? Aren't we already?" He winked at me as I tried to control my raging heart.

"I'll see you then?" I said as he gave me a piece of napkin while leaving the cafe.

I walked back to Sae Ra and she gave me a skeptical look, curious who that guy was.

"It was Onew again, he got dared, by the other 4 members." I laughed as I went over to the counter to attend to the customers.

Sae Ra's POV

"It can't be just a coincidence, I mean, this is a Korean star we are talking about." I told Kae Jung hurriedly, watching her blending the coffee.

"It can't be so arranged either? I'm just a regular foreigner that came here to study and just enjoy my trip here while i'm at it." She said, totally not telling me the whole thing.

"You like him don't you. No wait, I think you love him as a fan don't you?" I shoot at her, earning a 10 points.

She turned and look at me.

"So what. He is really out of bounds. There is a huge difference between us and you're just imagining impossible things..." I sighed.

"Right. Maybe, but i'm not giving up on believing that its fate." The last word seem to have an impact on her as she almost drop the white mug.

I went over to tend to my department, which was the stationery side, sighing.

As I was walking and tending to customers, a tall, muscular man stood around the pencils and pens corner. I loved that corner so much but not many people are interested in the varieties anymore these days. So I went to approach him, looking at his choices that was tightly grasp by his long slender fingers. I thought he was going to buy some because Christmas was near.

"Hi there, would you like some suggestions?" I was surprised that he only smiled at me, making his lips thin and nodded.

"Thank you so much for shopping here! I sure they'll love your gifts." I smiled as he thanked me as well.