Chapter 18: Bliss

6 Years Later…

Onew’s POV

“Kae Jung-ah? Could you help me change Dae Sung’s diaper, I got to answer a very important call from our manager at the café.”

“Oh arrasso(I got it).” I passed Dae Sung to our dear Kae Jung as I gave her a light peck on her soft cheeks.

We were now happily married and retired as SM artistes and opened our own little café. We have one little cutie pie son, Dae Sung. He has his beautiful mother’s eyes, and an additional cuteness, double dimples. We almost melt at the sight of him when he was just born. I proposed to Kae Jung when we were having our final concert in Seoul. Key proposed to Sae Ra after we got married when he was dancing with her on the wedding floor of our wedding. Everyone was so touched as they had their own moments. Today was their big day.

They decided to have their wedding at the Seoul Tower and Kae Jung and I were busy trying to get ready as our little two-year-old monkey couldn’t stay still. Eventually we managed to get out of the house and onto our Mini Cooper as I drove to the venue.

‘I can’t wait to see them both.” Kae Jung squealed as she faced Dae Sung.

“Aren’t you excited to see our Sae Ra and Key get married?” she asked him as I smiled.

The place was almost like we’ve entered a castle. Everything was so grand and it felt like we were on top of the skies instead. It was all blue and white, everything was so serene and even the music was classical and jazz. Kae Jung and I held hands as we went inside further to find the bride and the groom.

When we saw Kae Jung in her beautiful breath-taking dress, we were speechless as the soft curls of her hair frames her petite face perfectly. We stared at each other for a while when Kae Jung started to get all teary.

“Now, now, don’t cry in front of her. She’ll cry too.” I told Kae Jung as she hugged Sae Ra, careful not to destroy the beautiful details.

“You look so beautiful Sae Ra-ya…” Kae Jung said as she wiped her tears, bringing me and Dae Sung closer.

“Dae Sung-ah, you’re all grown up now…” Sae Ra said as she cuddled him.

“Onew-sshi you look more handsome now huh… what did Kae Jung did to you…?” she gave a cheeky smile as I looked for Key.

I saw a sillhoutte walking back and for the nearby and I knew it was Key as only he would be nervous about such things. He asked me a million times whether he looks okay during my wedding day when he proposed to Sae Ra.

“Yah(hey), relax!” I shouted as he smiled and gave me a big brotherly hug. Soon after, the rest of our members came at the same time.

Everyone wished him good luck and all of us were so happy for them. We couldn’t wait to see the wedding so we went to our own seats as we waited for their vows.

Everything went on smoothly and they were now husband and wife; even fans gave them presents and were happy for them. It was such a blissful day and nothing could ever be more perfect than now. There was nothing else for us except to enjoy the life we’ve written for ourselves.

 THE END