Chapter 7: Fell In Love With Who?!

Key’s POV

I couldn’t forget the moment when a girl, actually does not recognizes me. I stood staring at the ceiling as I was waiting for Minho with the coffee from Kae Jung. I scoffed at the thought of her surprised face when she finds out that the whole of SHINee knows about her.

“Yah… How can she not recognize me…” My thoughts went to that sales girl at the bookstore.

She didn’t even ask for my autograph or a picture, instead, she assisted me just like any other customers. I was really glad that there were not many customers in the morning. I sighed as I sat up and stared at myself in the mirror. Then I realized, if she was working there, she would have known Kae Jung.

“It’s getting interesting around here. A fan who knows one, but not all and a fan who befriended her knows more than she should.” I frowned, not making any sense.

“Ahh… Naega bitchinaba(I must be crazy).” I lied down back, a little too hard until I felt the back of my head crack like a nutshell.

“Oww!” I shouted when Minho came in with his grey scarf wrapped tightly around his neck, along with our coffees.

“Pabo anya(Are you an idiot)?” he said, after seeing me hit the floor hard, looking around in the empty rehearsal room.

“Where’s the rest?” he asked.

“Mullaya mulla(I don’t know. Don’t know.).” I scoffed at him after I took one of the coffee.

Just when I was about to drink it, he stopped me.

“Yah, that’s Onew’s one. Kae Jung made for him vanilla.” He said as I rolled my eyes.

Just as we were talking about them, the rest came and took their coffee. We all started practicing the dances for the live performance at Music Bank for our comeback. As I was dancing, I couldn’t stop thinking about that girl, the first ever girl who didn’t recognize me for the first time since I debuted.

Kae Jung’s POV

I watched as the customers slowly come to the counter as I greeted them as cheerfully as I could. Some customers for the day have been much more problematic than the normal ones. I couldn’t care less about how Minho found out about me, seeing that they are close friends with Onew. It would mean trouble to be seen close with them in public. I sighed, serving the customers all day until a particular one burst my bubble. I looked closely at him as he pulled down his jet black shades down. I almost fell on my butt when I saw Key. I tried to be composed as I asked what he wanted.

“Ice Lemon Tea.” He smiled and went to sit at the corner where it was nearest to the bookshelves.

I went up to serve the drink to him while he was reading a book, keeping a low profile.

Sae Ra’s POV

I was feeling kind of bored since there was not many customers and sat down by the window. I looked at Kae Jung’s side and saw her looking anxious while serving one of the customer sitting by the bookshelf. He seemed very familiar and as if a train had hit me, I remembered that it was the same guy. He was the one that bought the pencils. Since he was facing straight at me, I averted my eyes quickly, hoping that he did not see me. Then I took a dangerous sneak peek to see that he had disappeared. I sighed, as I got up with my hands in my cute apron pockets. The sounds of the doorbells jingle its way throughout the room and I immediately turned and welcomed the customer, smiling with my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes, I tried to shut them tight again. I bit my inner lip as I came face to face with that guy.

“Welcome… are you here to buy pencils again?” I asked hesitantly.

I directed him to the pencil corner and introduced to him some of the new items in store when I noticed that he didn’t say anything other than looking at my face through those thick sunglasses. I turned to him awkwardly and raised my eyebrows.

“No? Not here to buy pencils? Well, I’ll just let you be by yourself then while I-“I was surprised by his sudden response.

“You really don’t recognize me do you?” he asked.

I looked at him carefully as I thought of one of SHINee’s member that looked similar, Key.

“Ahh… It can’t be…” I answered with my shaky voice.

“Otteh(How is it)?” He then lowered his sunglasses, revealing his eyes, affirming that it was indeed Key.

I nearly fainted knowing that I actually liked a celebrity that I was supposed to have recognized ages ago. I cursed at myself for not noticing earlier and went to look around, maintaining myself.

“Kurunikka(That’s how it is)…” I laughed nervously, and for the first time, I cursed the shop for not having any customers at that point of time.

What should I do… I fell in love with Key.