Chapter 16: Not All An Act

FIRST DAY OF SHOOTING

Sae Ra’s POV

“Shall we go?” Key said, smiling to me.

“Yeah,” I grabbed my things and went out together with Key since we were the leading roles. I read the script again and again as if my life depended on it.

“Don’t worry, you’ll do great. I’m sure of it.” Key encouraged me.

The first scene was exactly how the both of us met in real life so it was easy to get into the scene. I turned, hearing the bells, and didn’t know he was a celebrity. Before I knew, the scene has ended spectacularly, according to the director. Things were looking good and I had a better pay when the first episode aired. I was so excited and I hope that my family would not have to suffer especially my two loving siblings.

“Okay, jah, let’s move on to the crucial scene, the raining scene.” The director said.

This scene was the start of the different scenario. I was supposed to have feelings towards him but he didn’t know. It was hard because I really DID have feelings for him.

“ACTION!”

I walked under the rain alone, listening to the raindrops that were flying off my umbrella. Then I thought about him, stopping in my tracks by the pavement. I looked at my phone screen when we took a photo together for the first time. I decided to give a call but he didn’t pick up. I sighed and continued walking alone under the cold rain. Then at the same time, the song “Storm” by Super Junior played. Key was also in the office, he was actually an art director in a well known arts centre. He was apparently, looking out the window which only showed raindrops and cloudy views.

“CUT! Jahhh… Good job everyone! That’s all for today!” the director happily said.

I then know at the same time, that I really liked Key, I liked Ki Bum-sshi, for real. I looked at him as he was removing his make up with his coordinator helping him. He noticed my stare and smiled. I smiled in return as I held my raging heart.

When we were in the van, the manager said that we had a camp for celebrities to attend. It was something like a variety show, a new one. We were in groups and a lot of the SM artistes are participating in this.

“What about our drama?” I asked.

“It would be postponed of course as the camp only take 3 days.” He said. 

"Arasso(understood)." I said as I looked out the window. 

Key's POV

She did pretty good today, even I'm surprised at her acting skills. I wonder what will this camp will bring us. 

DAY OF THE CAMP

When we arrived, all the crew were busy getting ready for the recording and our MC was Yoo Jae Suk. He is really famous and I really liked the way he MC-ed for the Running Man series.

“Jah, everyone, please get ready in your group colour and take your positions.” The director said.

Everyone had their own group and I was grouped with most of the singers but sadly weren’t in the same group as Kae Jung. Key was in the blue team and I was in the red team. When he came in together with his group mates, I noticed that he keeps glancing towards me. I didn’t think much about it and just calmly proceeding with the recording.Just like that the day ended and we had to wash up in front of the camera, revealing our real faces. I lay in my bed for a while, turning her and there. Apparently everyone in the area was already sleeping. I sighed as I gave up and get up form my bed. I wore my jacket and went out. I forgot to mention the venue of this camp. It was near the beach with some coves even. So I went out to take a stroll, walking against the breeze that soothed me. I sat down on the soft sand and lay down, admiring the stars. Just then, I felt someone coming and lied down beside me. I turned to see that it was just Taemin, I brought my hopes too high at times.