INTENSE WALKING

Levi got home and went for a walk. He walked though downtown and looked around. He loved this city. It was where hee was born and raised.

       Huntsville was known for a lot of things. It was the rocket city, it was haunted, and it had its own Broadway theater league.

       Suddenly, Levi's thought train was stopped. He ran into someone that was about an inch taller than him. "Sorry." He said. Then he gasped when he looked up to see who it was.

       Armin stared down at him with a scowl on his face. "Well?" He said

       "Tch. Nothing, brat." Levi started to walk on.

       Armin sighed and turned around. "Wait." He said and cringed.

       "What?"

       "I need to talk to you." Armin gulped and started to walk next to him.

       After a few minutes, Armin finally spoke. "So... How old are you?"

       "21."

       "Wait, have you... Sle... Slept with... Er...Eren?"

       Levi thought. "Well... Not really... Last weekend we were drunk... And..."

       "So, you slept with a minor? That's illegal, you know..."

       "Yes, I know. It won't happen again till he graduates."

       "If he graduates."

       "What?"

       Armin smirked. "Oh, he didn't tell you? He probably won't graduate of he doesn't pass the next few tests coming up. He needs to stay focused."

       "Are you telling me to break up with him? Because that won't be happening."

       "Well, it would be best if that happened. You know, since I help him more, maybe it'd be best of I was with him."

       Levi pinned him against the building. "Listen to me, brat. You will never, never know how much I need him. I've only known him for a week, but he is the one I've fallen in love with, and the one I want to spend my life with. If you have something against that, then you can leave." Levi let go of him and (FABULOUSLY) walked away.

       (AN: I like breathing. Omg I can't stop listening to night vale j d jgjfkskjfkdkkdkv ugh goodnight listeners. -Cora)