Final chapter. :(

Two years later

       Eren and Levi stood outside the courthouse at 11:57 p.m. on February 8th, 2015. Levi and Eren were determined to be the first same-sex married couple in Alabama. Judge Roy Moore was against it, but the federal court ruled it to be legal on February 9th. There were 42 couples on the waiting list, and they were first. They were going to get their marriage license.

       Eren squeezed Levi's hand. 11:58. 11:59. "You ready?" Eren faced Levi.

       "Of course." Levi looked down at his ring. Eren smiled. 12:00. They ran up the steps and went inside. It took a few minutes, but they finally got it done. The Huntsville times offered to take a picture, but they said no and ran out. They had done it. They were the first homosexual couple to be officially married in Alabama. They didn't need a ceremony. Just the proof was enough.

       "We did it!" Eren spun around on the sidewalk. Levi was quick to stop him.

       "So, where do you want to go, since we're out."

       Eren smiled and pointed to the waterfall in big spring park. The bench where they had their first date. Perfect.

       They walked over and sat down. Levi leaned on Eren. "We're married..." He picked up Eren's hand and put their rings together. "I love you..." They say for a while, then went home.

       Their lives went well afterwards. They adopted two rambunctious children, and together lived in happiness. It all turned out well. Armin soon found a perfect guy, Mikasa and Eren still had a brother sister relationship, and everything felt amazing. Levi and Eren had no worries. They were in love. That's all that mattered.

       (AN: OH MY GOD GUYS MY FIRST FANFIC IS DONE IN ONLY THREE WEEKS. SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT. I'm definitely gonna write a Cecil x Carlos and a Grell x Sebastian. Yus. Thanks for everything! I love you guys so much.-Cora)