Saturday

Eren and Levi got up and say on the couch. "So..." Levi said awkwardly.

       "I... I guess I'll start from the beginning..." He sat upright and clutched his hand. "Well, when I was younger, I had a sister, a mom, and a dad. That was it. They were the whole world to me. Dad was a scientist, and most of the time he stayed in the basement doing experiments. One day, he just left. He took everything from the basement and left."

       Levi brought himself closer and pulled a blanket over them.

       "Then, a few years later..." He was on the verge of tears. "Mom... She... She died in an accident... It was snowing out, and she was going down I565. I was cutting myself because off the day I had at school, and mom wanted to get home as soon as she could. She swerved off the road... I killed her... I'm the reason it happened..." He burst into tears.

       Levi brought their hips together. "Shh... It's okay..."

       "The next week, Mikasa was gone." Levi cringed. He was stepping into a place he shouldn't be. "I had lost everything. I drove my sister away and... I killed my own mother. She's dead because of me."

       Levi was determined not to have this kid driven into depression. He pulled himself as close as possible. "You didn't kill anyone."

       That set Eren off. "YES I DID. SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF ME. I COULDN'T EVEN HAVE A FUNERAL. IF MY FAMILY KNEW ME NOW, THE WOULD HATE ME. I KILLED MY OWN MOTHER BECAUSE I WAS SO SELF CENTERED. I KILLED HER, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!" Then he did something unforgettable. He slapped him. Straight across his face.

       "Eren, don't get angry. I love yo-"

       "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!" He picked up the nearest object and threw it. A lamp. A heavy one. He started picking up things and throwing them. Books, dvds, plates. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GODDAMN HOUSE."

       Levi stared up at him. He was hugging his knees on the corner of the couch. He didn't budge.

       "GO."

       Levi got up, but instead of leaving, he pinned Eren down. Earlier, he gave Eren the chance to feel strong. Now, it was Levi's turn. Instead of beating the life out of him, he leaned down and kissed him. Eren fought back.

       He pushed him off. "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT." He picked him up and pushed him out the door. He slammed it and went to his private vodka stash behind the counter. 'I... I shouldn't...' He left behind his thoughts and opened the bottle. 'I... I'm sorry..."

                                 .o0O0o.

       Armin was lying on his couch when his phone buzzed. He got a text from Eren.

       Eren: Yooooooo comme ovr man

       Armin was confused, but he texted back.

       Armin: Are you drunk?

       Eren: mayyyyyybbbeeee

       Armin: Well in that case, I'm not coming over.

       Eren: Pwetty pwease?

       Armin: No.

       Eren: Senpai... Pweeeaaaassseeee????

       Armin sat in shock for a moment.

       Armin: Alright, I had my doubts, but now I'm positive. You're drunk. I'm. Not. Coming. Over.

       Eren: I have a knife right next to me and if you don't come over I'll cut the artery.