❃ What does Leorio think about you? ❃

IT IS MARCH 3RD. AKA LEORIO PARADINIGHT'S BIRTHDAY! LEORIO NEEDS LOVE, HE IS UNDER-RATED.

What does Leorio think about you?

Aries- "They are very caring. When I got gender-swapped and got turned into a girl, they took care of me quite well. But I got to say that I look hot as a girl."

Taurus- "Well, their Kurapika's sibling. And well....I ship them together. YES I KNOW IT'S INCEST BUT BARE WITH ME HERE." Shut up, Leorio. That is wrong.

Gemini- "I don't know them very well, but they seem to be on good terms with Gon & Killua."

Cancer- "I feel bad that I pushed them off the balcony. I shall try to become friends with them!"

Leo- "Leo. Leorio. Leorio! Hah get it? It's a good ship name for Leorio x Leo! Anyways, the others think that they're some cold person. But in my eyes, they're quite alright!"

Virgo- "I met them at the Hunter Exam! They're stronger than me and they're kind! It's too bad that they didn't pass the exam. If they stuck with me, Gon, Killua, and Kurapika, they could've passed."

Libra- "I love them so much! We will become the richest couple in the world!"

Scorpio- "THEY'RE MY SIBLING. AND THEY CALL ME AN OLD MAN EVEN THEY KNOW I'M A TEENAGER!!! BUT I LOVE THEM! THEY'RE MEAN, BUT THEY CARE LIKE I DO. REEEEEEEE!!!"

Sagittarius- "They look kind, but for some reason, whenever i see them, I see Hisoka stalking them.....I DON'T KNOW THEM, BUT I NEED TO PROTECT THEM FROM THAT CLOWN."

Capricorn- "They are a great friend! Probably the greatest friend I have! They're very fun to hang out with and they supported me of becoming a doctor!"

Aquarius- "I don't really know anything about them, but I know that they have a close relationship with Killua. But I think their very nice!"

Pisces- "They're a precious child. I'm like a fatherly figure to them! I care about them a lot!"

Fun Fact!: I have the same birthday as Leorio!

My drawing of Leorio below!