Who goes yandere for you?

94th Zodiac!
Yandere warning?
The quotes I used below were inspired.
Requested by asumiyushido

Aries- Shizuku. "No one will ever flirt with the one I love. Cause if someone does, I am willing to hunt them and suck all of the blood out of their body...."

♉Taurus- Leorio. "How much? How much money will make me have you? I'd steal a million bucks just for you..."

♊Gemini- Machi. "Be careful, dear......because I am capable of killing someone. I would kill anyone who gets in my way of being with you."

♋Cancer- Feitan. "I don't care what I have to do. I don't care who I have to hurt. I don't care about anything that happens. No matter what, no one will lay a single finger on you."

♌Leo- Biscuit. "I'll love even when I'm dead. If you even dare to cheat on me.....I'll kill you darling..."

♍Virgo- Killua. "You'll stay with me forever, right? Always by my side? You'll never leave me to be with someone else, right? Right?"

♎Libra- Chrollo. "Roses are red. Corpses are blue. Be my lover, or I will kill you.

♏Scorpio- Palm. "You are my light, my world, my everything. If I see you with someone else.....I'll kill them."

♐Sagittarius- Gon. "I feel so happy when I'm with you.....no one will take you away from me."

♑Capricorn- Illumi. "I didn't feel anything before. No emotions. Then, I met you....you will be mine. You don't have a choice."

♒Aquarius- Kurapika. "You can't escape me. You will love me. You will love me forever. If you don't love me, then I'll make you love me."

♓Pisces- Hisoka. "Oh my....Don't you dare run away from me....You are mine and I am yours.....correct, dear?"

Thanks you for 180K reads! :D