Who do you prank?

*I found these pranks online.

||EDITED||

♈Aries- Palm. You bought tons of googly eyes. You opened the fridge and places the googly eyes on every single thing in the fridge. You saw Palm open the fridge and she freaked out.

♉Taurus- Leorio. You stole is phone and changed his wallpaper into a background with a crack. Leorio went to his phone and freaked out

♊Gemini- Gon. You bakes a batch of cookies, but instead of using sugar, you put salt. You gave them to Gon. He ate them and he said he liked them. You stared at him in shock.

♋Cancer- Ging. You texted him a "texting bubble" GIF. It will seem that you're going to text him something, but the texting bubble will go on forever. Let's just say Ging got really pissed off.

♌Leo- Killua. You grabbed a sponge and decorated it with frosting and sprinkles to make it look like a cake. You watched him trying to cut the cake.

♍Virgo- Biscuit. You cut out black paper, cutting them into shapes of bugs. You placed them inside a lampshade. You heard Biscuit screaming.

♎Libra- Pariston. You made caramel apples, but instead of apples, you made it with onions. You gave Pariston the caramel onion and waited for him to eat it.

♏Scorpio- Hisoka. You switched the TV to your favorite channel and shut it down. Then you take out the batteries of every remote, which makes it impossible to change the channel.

♐Sagittarius- Pokkle. You stuffed blown balloons into his pillowcase. Then when he laid down, the balloons popped, creating a super loud noise.

♑Capricorn- Tonpa. You bought a pack of Oreos and replaced the cream with toothpaste. You watched him spit it out in disgust.

♒Aquarius- Shalnark. You switched the "M" and "N" keys on his keyboard. You watched him getting annoyed when he was getting words misspelled.

♓Pisces- Kurapika. You sent him an envelope filled with glitter. You know glitter is almost impossible to clean up, so Kurapika will have a problem cleaning up.

Sorry if the explanations are crappy. I'm not the best at explaining things. T^T