Who do you go on a rollercoaster with?

♈Aries- Machi. She says, "Huh. That ride wasn't actually bad. I'll choose a better rollercoaster to go on though. It'll be more crazier than the last one."

♉Taurus- Shalnark. He says, "Woohoo~! That was super fun! Hey, let's go to the arcade next! I want to battle you in a game!"

♊Gemini- Ging. He says, "I'm tired~ Can I go back home? We went all on the rides already...."

♋Cancer-  Biscuit. She says, "Okay, I'm not gonna lie. That was fun. But let's go on a easier ride. My hair is all messy! Let me fix it in the restroom real quick!"

♌Leo- Pariston. He says, "Okay. Now we're done with that, let us go to the gift shop! I saw some sparkley things, but they're not as sparkley as me! But I want to check them out anyway~"

♍Virgo- Leorio. He says, "Damn, that was cool! I'm getting hungry now...Let's find some where to eat!"

♎Libra- Feitan. He says, "That ride was boring...Why do we have to go on all of these? There's like hundreds of rides and you want me to ride all of them with you?"

♏Scorpio- Hisoka. He says, "Hm~ That was a very fast rollercoaster~ Are you sure you're not sick?"

♐Sagittarius- Killua. He says, "Ehh...That ride was too cheesy. Let's go on a more tougher rollercoaster."

♑Capricorn- Illumi. He says, "Finally...that ride was too long. Hurry up, will you? I have a mission from my father to kill people."

♒Aquarius- Kurapika. He says, "That was a great ride! Which one should we go on now?"

♓Pisces- Gon. He says, "That was so fun! Let's go again! And then we can go on that one! And go on it again!!!" 

Thank you for 105K reads!