Who murdered someone just for you? (Yandere Part 2)

95th Zodiac!
Yandere Warning?

Okay, so this is like a love triangle thing? So, the person you got last chapter likes you, and the other person in this chapter also has a liking to you. Get it?

Requested by Angel_Romenoff_Stark

Aries- Chrollo. "Hm~ I told you to be careful. Guess you didn't listen. How ignorant. I should have kept you alive to give you a long, painful, and a deadly lecture to punish you...."

♉Taurus- Hisoka. "Oh~ how dare you touch my darling. What a pity.....if you didn't stare at them, then you wouldn't be dead."

♊Gemini- Gon. "I'm the only person the (Y/N) needs! No one goes near here but me! So why were you with them, huh?! Ha. Why am I yelling at a person that's already dead?"

♋Cancer- Biscuit. "You. You little rat. You deserve to be dead after touching what's mine. Now, do you think that I'm allow to sell this body for jewels?"

♌Leo- Meruem. *intense glare* "Now....should I find all of your family members cause you're related to them? I mean you're the one who touched my love. So I guess I'll kill them all."

♍Virgo- Kurapika. "If you didn't do anything, you should have been alive right now...This is my revenge. God...what made me go insane?"

♎Libra- Palm. "Why do you people love them so much? Do they have like a harem or something? I already killed 10 people..."

♏Scorpio- Pouf. "My my~ This is what you deserve! HahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA~!" *cringe crazy laugh*

♐Sagittarius- Leorio. "Ooh...I've never killed someone before but this is fun~ How much do you think a body is worth?"

♑Capricorn- Pitou. "So why did you talk to them? I'm eating your brain so I should know your thoughts clearly."

♒Aquarius- Feitan. "....I thought I told you not to talk to them. I said they were mine. Mine only. Hmm...where should I hide your body~?"

♓Pisces- Killua. "Flirting with what's mine? You really must want to die. Wait...why am I saying this? I already killed you."