❃ What does Kurapika think of you? ❃

Aries- "I don't know anything about them. I just saw them fall out of the balcony, so i caught them......"

Taurus- "Well first, they're my sibling. I care about them with all my heart."

Gemini- "I respect them. They have really great fighting skills. Also, they have the same Nen type as me.....but not the Specialist part.

Cancer- "They're clever and they like to read. I really admire them. o//o"

Leo- "I have met them once. When i met them, they seemed to have a cold personality."

Virgo- "They have great fighting skills, Gon & Killua think they're fine. They seem nice."

Libra- "I noticed Leorio really adores them. In my opinion, i think they're really kind. Also they really love money."

Scorpio- "They have a dark side and a bright side. But, they're really friendly."

Sagittarius- "They're friends with the Phantom Troupe's leader, so it's a possibility that they were part of the massacre of the Kurta. I'll keep an eye on them."

Capricorn- "I heard the Phantom Troupe member #11, the one that i killed, admired them. So, i partially despise them.

Aquarius- "The Pakunoda woman seemed to very much admire them. I don't trust anyone who has a good relationship with the Troupe."

Pisces- "They have an excellent relationship with Gon and Killua. They seem like they would get along with anybody."

⚘ ⚘ ⚘

2K reads.....hoooooooooooooooorraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy.

I just got 1K reads like a week ago......that was fast.

Well...thanks

If you haven't checked out my other zodiac book, i suggest you do so. It's a My Hero Academia Zodiac book.

Have a good day.