❃ What does Gon think about you? ❃

Aries- "They're so awesome! They even met my father, Ging! And they watched Dragon Ball with him!" 

Taurus- "I'm not sure what to think about them. Killua doesn't like them. More like hates them, he even push them of the balcony."

Gemini- "I hang out with them a lot, but Palm hates them and i don't know why."

Cancer- "They're really clumsy, but their good at fighting! Good thing I was there to catch them when they fell of the balcony."

Leo- "They get along with Illumi pretty well. I don't even want to go near them."

Virgo- "They're really fun! I really enjoyed watching Food Wars with them!" 

Libra- "They look really lonely. I saw them fall off the balcony and landed in the pool. I want to talk to them, but it looks like they want to be alone.

Scorpio- "I honestly don't like them. They seem untrustworthy. I don't know much about them."

Sagittarius- "Their brother is Hisoka. They creep me out."

Capricorn- "UuUuUhHhHhH......I think they're really sweet and uhhh yeah....but they want to kill my friends and family though...." 

Aquarius- "Honestly, they're tough. We're just neutral. We had a battle together and we can't beat each other cause we have the same Nen type.

Pisces- "Well, they're cool! They have good fighting skills and have a great personality!"