Who helps you with a flipping hard math problem?

Me being in Math class while typing this 😎 👌

♈Aries- Chrollo. He says, "Hm...this problem is really easy. I believe you can solve it."

♉Taurus- Shalnark. He says, "Yo! Let me see the problem! It can't be that hard! Let's see....huh. That's simple! I got you!"

♊Gemini- Leorio. He says, "Hah?! Math?! Oh, I can totally help you with this!"

♋Cancer- Feitan. He says, "You seriously need help on this problem? Do it yourself first, if you're still struggling, then I'll come."

♌Leo- Killua. He asks, "Is that math? Oh, math sucks. Too bad I have the same assignment...let's work with each other."

♍Virgo- Netero. He says, "Ehhh??? You need help with math?? What is that again? Okay, I'll try to help you even though I don't know what this is!"

♎Libra- Biscuit. She says, "Ah, are you okay? You don't look so good. Need help of some sort?"

♏Scorpio- Kite. He asks, "Are you alright? Your face looks angry....Do you want me to help you?"

♐Sagittarius- Kurapika. He asks, "It seems like you are struggling....Do you need help?"

♑Capricorn- Machi. She looks at the math problem. "Now I'm really sure you're an idiot. How do I help you with this?"

♒Aquarius- Hisoka. He says, "Oh~ You look frustrated. You like some help dear~?"

♓Pisces- Gon. He says, "Hey! Do you need help? I kinda suck a math too, so let's work together!"

The problem was 1 + 0. I honestly don't know.... Is it infinite∞? 🤔