Who gives you a birthday present?

I don't even remember if I use the same picture already, but whatever~ ^

♈Aries- Gon. He says, "Hey! I got you a birthday present! When I looked at it, it reminded me of you! So I thought you should have it!"

♉Taurus- Pariston. He says, "Happy Birthday!! I present to you the most magnificent present you'll ever receive!"

♊Gemini- Alluka. She says, "Yay!!! Happy Birthday! I got a cute gift for you! I hope you like it!"

♋Cancer- Leorio. He says, "Hellooo!!! *singing Happy Birthday very greatly & gives you a present* Today is your day, so we can do whatever you like!"

♌Leo- Nanika. She says, "Happy...birthday, kay?" She hands you a gift with a smile.

♍Virgo- Hisoka. He says, "Look~ I remembered your special day. I have a gift for you, no need to thank me~"

♎Libra- Wing. He says, "I'm proud of you. We shall celebrate the work you accomplished!"

♏Scorpio- Feitan. He says, "Happy Birthday..." He hands you a present and walks away with a small smile.

♐Sagittarius- Chrollo. He says, "I have brought a gift for you since it is a special day for you. I hope you find it to your liking."

♑Capricorn- Killua. He says, "Sooo...I got a present for you and it's an amazingly great gift, if I do say so myself."

♒Aquarius- Kurapika. He says, "I have a birthday gift for you! I don't really know what you like, but I thought this present would suit you..."

♓Pisces- Palm. She says, "Ohhhh~ Happy Birthday! I got a wonderful present for you!! Please, oh, please like it!"

Thank you for 117K reads!!! :)))