❃ What does Illumi think of you? ❃

*Let's just pretend that you didn't get killed by Illumi a few chapters ago, if you did.

ALSO, PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!

♈Aries- "They're different than others. They're mine."

♉Taurus- "They're a Phantom Troupe member....they have strength....wait, why do I care again?"

♊Gemini- "A little annoying, but father likes them, so I'll accept them."

♋Cancer- "My sibling does a very well job with their tasks. They spend a lot of time with Killua. That's good. Killua does not need friends. He has his family."

♌Leo- "They're useful. They do things for me."

♍Virgo- "They're a good friend to have around. They're one of the only people I accept."

♎Libra- "They're a weird one....also annoying..."

♏Scorpio- "Something (Alluka/Nanika) likes them. I must dispose them quickly. Something doesn't deserve anything." 

♐Sagittarius- "They're quite alright. They're close to Hisoka, but I really do not care."

♑Capricorn- "Never heard of them....lets hope they're not annoying..."

♒️Aquarius- "I despise them. They're distracting Killua from being an assassin."

♓️Pisces- "They are quite strong......Eh. I'll just let Hisoka fight them."

Thank you for 70K reads!!!