Who saves your life?

Aries- Feitan. He says, "Stop getting yourself hurt. You're lucky I saved you."

Taurus- Kurapika. He says, "....Why? You could've told me to come with you. If I did, you wouldn't end up so injured."

Gemini- Illumi. He just sighs. "You need to take better care of yourself."

Cancer- Killua. He says, "You idiot! Don't do that again! From now on I'm going wherever you go so I can protect you."

Leo- Leorio. He says, "Hey, listen...At least think about yourself too when you're fighting. These injuries are really bad and I hate to see you in this condition."

Virgo- Ging. He says, "Huh. You fought pretty well. Luckily I saved you on time."

Libra- Phinks. He says, "You need to become stronger. Strong enough so you can defeat that enemy you fought."

Scorpio- Meruem. He says, "You're weak. Come on. Go heal up and we'll train till you die."

Sagittarius- Pitou. He says, "Hm~? Looks like you need to improve your skills. Besides that, I want to eat some brains right now..."

Capricorn- Biscuit. She says, "Stop being so reckless all the time! And stop making me worried! I don't like that feeling."

Aquarius- Gon. He says, "Please....just please don't do that again. At least let me come with you so we can fight together, side by side..."

Pisces- Hisoka. He says, "My, my~ Why would you do that~? That was pretty reckless, you know."

This chapter sounds so cheesy, it's making me cringe    ._.

I also noticed that I've been using the same characters over and over again. That's because I know their personality more than underrated characters.