Denial

Fanart by I have no idea because I found it on google-

Published: April 14th 2021

So, I made this after Tommy died in pandora's prison thing. I know that Tubbo didn't have much of a reaction, but he was really tired. He didn't even know that there was lore, so it was just sprung up on him. He said his character was in denial so I'll use that and make him have an actual reaction.

Also, Michael is mentioned in this.

TW:
•Mentions of Death
•Mentions of Blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tubbo, Tommy's gone..." Sam said slowly.

The brunette tilted his head in confusion, "what? What do you mean?"

The adult shifted his weight uncomfortably, "I couldn't get there in time."

The teen swallowed the panic that was rising in him, "i-in time for what?"

The man looked down slightly, "I didn't think that Dream would actually... kill him."

The goat couldn't believe what he was hearing. He didn't want to believe it.

"W... what do you mean Sam? This isn't a funny joke..."

"They... they were in the cell. It seemed fine, I came to give them food since he's been locked in there for security reasons and... he actually did it."

The smaller felt his hand start shaking in panic a little, but he ignored it, "what are you saying exactly, Sam."

"Tubbo," the creeper hybrid looked into the younger's eyes, "I'm saying that... Tommy's dead."

The teen didn't know what to say. He froze. No words were slipping out of his mouth.

Tommy's... gone...?

"Wait, what? He.. he's dead?" The teen's husband asked as he looked at Tubbo with concern.

"He actually killed him..."

"But how did he die?" The enderman questioned.

"He, Dream, beat him to death. There's... so much blood."

Dream... beat Tommy... to death...? No... Tommy... he wouldn't go out like that... no he promised that... he promised me that he wouldn't go down in Dream's hand. No, no. He's not dead. This is just a sick joke. A disgustingly sick joke. It's not real.

"What a way to go..." Jack muttered.

"So..." Ranboo looked at the portal of the prison, "that's it...? It ends just like that..?"

"Can... c-can we see... g-go in..?" The younger teen stuttered out.

"Why?" The green adult asked as he fixed his mask.

"I... I don't... believe it..." The smallest said under his breath.

"Yeah, he's not actually dead right? This is just a sick joke?" The multicolored added.