Tramatized Children

Fanart by @CAL_MONSSI on twitter

Published: March 31st 2021

I got the idea of making this by @tcmmyinc on twitter. It was so angsty it was calling out to me. So here is a story off of it :)

You know how I roll. Angst/Fluff.

As a Tubbo apologist, I will be making this as angsty as possible. So yay. Also head canons involved such as DadSchlatt. Tubbo's irl siblings are canon for this story

I should probably mention that I made this before Tubbo's nuke lore-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I really trust Phil and Techno! They took me in and offered me a place away from it all, but they have plans that don't seem so.. friendly." Ranboo said as he sat on Tubbo's porch.

Tubbo gave Ranboo a sympathetic smile, "I understand. You know, you could always stay here. I'd say it's safer here than with... them-"

"I'd rather not. Sorry," Ranboo rubbed the back of his head.

Tubbo understood that he didn't want to live here, but didn't understand why.

"Is there a reason why? I can help you like the others! I can build you a h-"

"NO!" Ranboo shouted, cutting off Tubbo.

The brunette flinched at the sudden outburst of Ranboo. The taller noticed and muttered an apology.

"I don't want to live here Tubbo... sorry, I didn't mean to yell."

Tubbo smiled softly at Ranboo, "its ok bud. You have your decision. I shouldn't have intruded."

Ranboo took a deep breath, "sorry. I know you're proud of what you built, but this place isn't for me. I don't really want to be attached to any governments."

Tubbo tilted his head, "this isn't a government. It's a commune. There's no leaders here. We all do our own thing. We just live here."

"Yeah. A commune that declared independence, has a flag, and has laws," Ranboo said in an annoyed tone.

Tubbo felt like he shouldn't intrude, but he didn't want Ranboo to have the wrong idea of Snowchester, "we don't have any laws. I really just only asked if we fix creeper hole. I'm no president."

I already learned that I'm one of the worst presidents that we ever had.

"I would be worried if you were," Ranboo said.

Tubbo's smile saddened, "yeah. I would as well..."

Silence came over then before Ranboo spoke, "sorry, did I hit somewhere sensitive?"

Tubbo looked at Ranboo with the same saddened smile, "it's not that big of a deal."

"Right..." Ranboo said under his breath.

This stuff normally happened. Ranboo came over to Tubbo's house to rant. Tubbo let him and only popped in when he needed to. Then Ranboo would go home. Tubbo let words like that slide because if it mentions anything about his presidency, it's probably bad and probably true.

"You made nukes Tubbo," Ranboo said as he rested his head in his hands.

Tubbo looked down, "it was for self defense. I don't intend to attack anyone unless absolutely needed. I need them to protect the others... something that I can't really do by myself since I'm weak. Besides, we only used it to test it. I know how to make them and only me. They're put away and deactivated. That's all I needed to know."