Mirror

Fanart by @buckowoka on twitter

Made: August 25th 2021
Published: November 28th 2021

(Took awhile to recover from the lore, but here's more angst ig)

The title and fanart pretty much give away what this stories about, so have fun with that.

Fyi, I'm writing this in school during a test cuz why not. I finished it pretty early and haven't wrote in awhile.

Happens before Tubbo joins Las Nevadas and when they were fighting over the post.

TW:
•Mentions of blood
•Self harm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo sighed as he sat up from his desk. Recently, he's been overworking himself again. Arguing with people really takes it out of him, but he's been doing it most his life so he's use to it by now.

Though, he knows that his husband is definitely not use to conflict. It was fair, and if the brunette was honest, he hopes that the enderman will never get use to it. He didn't need anymore people getting use to political wars. Especially his family.

The teen stretched out before walking out of his office. His beloved should already be asleep as well as his son, so he doesn't have much to worry about. He's a bit grateful that there's a lot of letters or demands to send back, or to even write letters of his own. It feels very familiar, it made him happy. Even if it shouldn't since it doesn't bring out the best part of him.

The short teen knew that his husband would be stressing over it, and as much as he wanted to help the taller with it, he doesn't want to see his husband in such distress. Does that make him selfish? Maybe.

This political stuff he tried to hide from his beloved. The multicolored teen isn't the best at it, as he did join an anarchy group that Tubbo is fully aware of. The goat hybrid let the other do what he wanted, it wasn't his choice to make.

The brunette sighed as he looked at the time. It was late, he should probably head to bed with his husband. He looked at the letters on the desk and sighed once again.

I need to send those to Big Q...

More work won't hurt him.... he guesses. The teen walks to the window and saw it was a blizzard. Curse living in the snow.

Guess that's a no then.

The small teen opened the door out to the halls of his mansion and turned off his lights to his work room. He closed the door and made his way to his shared room with his husband to see the enderman sleeping. Soft snores coming out of him as the goat hybrid gently stepped on the floor as to not wake him up. He walked into their walk-in closet and changed into his pajamas.

The brunette looked at himself in the mirror and saw that his eye bags were getting worse. He looked so worn out and tired despite not feeling that way. It's like his emotions and his body don't agree with anything he wants to do. Constantly arguing over what they should do until their overworked. Guess that's how it always was, even in the good days of the first L'manburg.

The teen sighed at the memory of his first home in these lands. He looked at his horns that grew more the longer he was here. They were barely bumps on his head, and now, they're visible. But not... big.