Numb

I don't know who made the fanart 💃🕺

Made: April 28th 2021
Published: June 6th 2021

(Just found out that the mob isn't Moonbloom, but Moobloom and Ive been spelling it wrong this entire time. I'm to lazy to fix it so F. Has nothing to do with the story btw just thought I'd say.)

So basically, what if Tubbo just- lost his ability to feel emotions after he found out that Tommy died.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry Tubbo... Tommy's dead."

Tubbo froze. His entire world seemed to be slowly fading around him. This breath hitched and he stared at the creeper hybrid with slightly widened eyes and his mouth agape.

"He's... what...?" Ranboo slowly said.

"Dream killed him... I got there to late... I'm sorry," Sam admitted.

"No.. no that can't be right..." Ranboo muttered.

Tubbo was just... frozen. His body felt heavy. His breathing stopped. He didn't know what to do. Tubbo's life was mostly because of his best friend. He wouldn't have made it this far without him. He's hurt the blond so much. He didn't even say goodbye, let alone apologize for what he's done to the other teen.

Now, it's to late. He'll never be able to because of his own antisocialness. Because he was to much of a coward to even try to reach out to the blonde because of the simple reason of him being worried of Tommy not wanting to see him.

"Tubbo?"

Tubbo looked up through his bangs at Sam.

"Are you ok?" Sam asked, worried about his silence.

"I'm fine," Tubbo said in a monotone voice.

Ranboo and Sam flinched at the voice. They have never heard that tone from him. Tubbo looked at the prison.

"He's really... gone..?" Tubbo's voice was still monotone.

"I'm so sorry..." Sam apologized.

Tubbo nodded and slowly backed up. His heart felt so heavy.

"I can't do this..." Tubbo said lowly.

Tubbo immediately left, despite the calls of his husband. He immediately walked towards the bench. The bench that he and his best friend shared. That they use to share.

Tubbo's heart was heavy. His view on the world seemed be drained of color. He couldn't... feel anything.

He sat on the bench, wishing with all his heart that his best friend would appear. But knowing, he never would. He's gone. For good.

A voice came up behind him, but he didn't care. He couldn't care. He didn't feel anything.

"Tubbo..." Ranboo looked at the brunette with sympathy.

Tubbo looked up at him before looking back at the sunset. Ranboo then sat next to him.

"Are... are you ok...?" Ranboo asked, wiping the tears away from his face.

"I'm fine," Tubbo answered, still in a monotone voice.

"No... no you're not Tubbo... you don't need to hide it... you can let it all out... if you need," Ranboo offered.

"I can't let it out," Tubbo simply answered.

"You... you can always talk to me about your emotions..." Ranboo said as he gently placed his hand on top of the smaller's.