Chapter Four: Shocking Encounters

"Brother fell asleep again." Amaimon said out loud. Still as a hamster, and watching Mephisto asleep on his desk, "Ever since that girl came back he is sleeping now." he scoffed getting on the hamster wheel and starting to run on it.

The afternoon bell rang again as Annahime went for teaching a tutoring session. She opened the door and put her books down on the table in the classroom. "Why is no one here?" She said sitting down at a table.

"Hey are you my tutor?" Rin said walking in.

"Rin? You're here too?" Annahime asked. "Annahime is your name right? And I guess so. Wait you're here for tutoring?" Rin replied sitting down beside her, while outing his stuff beside him. "Do you know where the tutor is?" Annahime asked Rin. "I don't know, but why did they give you tutoring?" He asked as Annahime replied. "Oh, that's because I transferred here from Germany." Rin's eyes widened, "You're from Germany!?" he asked with an astonished face. "That's awesome!" Annahime blinked and looked at him, "Thanks." She said. "So, what's it like there?" Rin asked her. "What's it like in Germany?" she repeated Rin's question as she tried to remember.

"Well it's basically..." She started then looked down. "It's basically a very nice place to live in even for only for five years." She said looking at Rin smiling. "Wait you only lived there for five years? How come?" Rin asked curiously. "I originally was from Japan, but I can't remember why I was moved. Mr. Carcer said it was because the person who raised me died in an accident." She said holding up a locket with a missing piece on the front. "This locket is all I know of the person. There was a picture inside it I think." "Man s-" Rin started to say something as someone crashed through the window.

"What the!?" Rin said jolting up.

A long lean figure with broad shoulders stood up in a long black cloak on concealing his face. "There it is." The man said with a sly mellow tone voice. "Who are you!?" Rin said shielding Annahime, "What do you want!?" He demanded. "White haired girl. Are you not a kind von Gott?" the man asked walking slowly to them. "If I am why ask that?" Annahime answered. "Are you one?" the man asked again getting out a sword from its sheath. "Hey! If it's a fight you want then it's a fight you'll get!" Rin said grabbing the back of his Koma sword then he stopped. "I can't flame up in front of her!" Rin thought, as Annahime stepped in front of him. "Little Annie." The man dashing towards them when Annahime's eyes widened, then she closed them quickly as she yelled. "DON'T HURT HIM!!!" As those words came out a flash of light as if like a blast of wind, came out of her glowing locket. It blasted the cloaked man out of the room through the window. "...W-Wha..." Annahime barely said as she fell to the ground clenching her locket with one hand.

Yukio rushed into the classroom with other teachers entering as well. Annahime held her head, as it throbbed in pain with memories returning to her. "Hey Annahime you okay?" Rin said kneeling down putting his hand on her shoulder. "...What was that...?" She asked looking up at Rin, "I don't know, but I think you did it." Rin answered. "Annahime Kimi Lyn." Mephisto said walking in. "Sir Pheles!" a teacher said as Mephisto put his hand up "You all may leave accept for Mr. Okumura and Rin. I will handle the rest." He said putting down his hand. The teachers all left except for Rin, Yukio, and Annahime.

"Now then Miss Lyn, what happened?" he asked Annahime as Rin helped her up. "A man came in... he said something in German...then... tried to attack Rin and I...but..."Annahime explained as Mephisto spoke. "You stopped him I assume?" Annahime looked up at Mephisto. "...um..." She mumbled as he explained further. "A gust of white wind or light come through and shot out through that window. He said pointing at the broken window in the room. "How did you?" Annahime asked looking up at him. "Annahime you don't remember do you?" Mephisto asked looking a bit saddened. "Do you remember anything before your 10th birthday?" "No..." She replied as Rin interrupted. "What the heck is going on!? And how do you know her!?" Mephisto turned and got out a key, "You two will see that she is kept safe." He said turning the key in the keyhole, and opening the door.