Chapter 17: Past (Part 4 Final)

Annahime rushed to Mephisto as the man came running at her. She vanished and appeared behind the man kicking his back. The man flew across the area hitting the wall and the wall crashed on top of him.

"Mephy! Mephy!" Annahime said tearing up.

Mephisto did not respond and this made her even more scared. His hair covered his eyes and blood was coming out of his side, back, and forehead.

Annahime shoved Mephisto's shoulders, "Wake up! Wake up!" she said holding back her tears.

Mephisto's hair moved away from his eyes as she kept on moving him. She stopped moving his shoulders as the tears came streaming down her face.

"No..No no no no!" Annahime's voice started to rise in volume, "I can't lose you! I don't want to lose you please!" she stated shoving him again. "Please is can't lose you! PAPA!" Her voice reached her maxed volume then decreased into sobbing.

She was cried on top of Mephisto's chest begging, bargaining and even praying for him to be alive. The man laughed at her as he stood up shaken from her tossing him like a rag doll.

"It's no use little Annie." He smiled coldly at her. "He is already dead."

~~~*End of Flashback now back in the present with past Mephisto and Annahime*~~~

Time shifted back to the present as Annahime let go of Mephisto's hand. Mephisto was shocked a girl could have shown something that could actually be real...no it was real...he had lost a bet and he knew that now. He looked up at Annahime as her expression changed.

"I have lost my bet now how do we get you back to your time?" Mephisto said crossing his arms.

"I really don't know how." Annahime said looking at him.

"Well how did you end up here? Who could have the technology to do this?" He asked as a sicker could be heard.

"If you knew you wouldn't need to kn-"

Annahime kicked a big rock hitting and he fell over, "I do not have time for crap!" she said tossing and catching another rock in her hand.

"Well aren't you angry?" Mephisto said shocked.

"No he had been here the whole time and it is very irritating to hear that phrase over and over again." She said as the man got up.

"Alright you got me." He said as his voice changed.

Annahime knew that voice, "Carcer!" she said as Mephisto eyes focused on him.

"Ha ha ha. Well you lead me right to the half breed." Carcer said smiling.

"I need a sword!" Annahime said stepping back.

"Alright." Mephisto said tossing her a sword from his tiny hat.

"I would not fight together if I were you." Carcer said. "Remember what happened last time?"

"Well then we won't fight together. Annahime would you pleas take a seat?" Mephisto said poofing up a chair.

"What!? Are you serious!?" Annahime said looking at him.

Carcer dashed towards Mephisto and Mephisto dodged his blow. Annahime slashed Carcer's arm he dashed backwards. Annahime punched him and he fell to the ground. She said a verse and he was trapped on the floor. Annahime stood with her blade at his throat and she looked at him sternly.

"I will not show any mercy towards you this time!" Annahime said.

Author's Note: Thank all of you for voting and reading my fanfiction! You guys are awesome! Also sorry for the short chapter I needed more time to think of what would happen in the gap between the past and future. I will be writing more right now I am stuck and pondering what will Annahime do to Carcer. >:3