Chapter Eleven: Masquerade Ball

"How did you suddenly find out where Carcer is heading to England next?" Arthur asked looking at Mephisto with a doubtful face.

"Would you doubt my saying in the location?" Mephisto replied as the three head Vaticans were talking among themselves.

"If this is true and if your accusations are correct then we must send one person to make sure he is there." One of the head Vaticans said. "Who do you have in mind for this priority?" The other Vatican asked Mephisto.

"I do believe I would need someone who knows that place very well, also is an expert in." Mephisto said, "I do think I know the perfect person for this job." He replied as the meeting was agreed and done with.

"NO!" Annahime said frantically running into her room. "It's not that bad Annie don't be so stubborn about this simple thing." Mephisto said walking in with Shura Kirigakure. "I am not wearing a dress! I like my pants!" Annahime stated holding up a pillow in defense.

"Well you have to wear a uniform that has a skirt for girls, so I don't see the big deal." Shura said. Shura had on a buttoned up black jacket with short shorts that had fluff at the bottom of it. Her hair was a side styled haircut, with red color, yellow highlights in it, and pulled up in a ponytail.

"That's only for school hours after words I wear pants!" Annahime replied pointing to her blue skinny jeaned pants.

"It's just for a few hours and if you do not, then I will not get the new game you wanted for your birthday that is coming up." Mephisto replied as Annahime gave a scowled look at him. "Fine..." Annahime mumbled throwing the pillow at Mephisto as he grinned. "Miss Shura will help you get ready." He said walking out of her room. "Okay." Annahime said sitting in her chair next to the dresser that had a built in mirror on it. Shura got out a box and hung up the light teal green ball gown. "Alright so here is your dress to this thing!" She said looking at Annahime who just started to comb her hair.

"Oh...thank you..." she said looking at the strands of her hair. Shura walked over to Annahime and took the brush from her, "Hey why so glum about all of this?" she asked her.

"I just got back here and it is as if nothing has changed...but now I have to go to a place where that man is...." Annahime replied as she picked up a music box.

"We can't stay in one place forever kid, trust me." Shura replied putting the brush down on the dresser table. "Alright let's get you into that dress!" Shura said as she got through plugging in a straightener.

"Well you're all dressed and ready to go!" Shura said as Annahime looked in the mirror.

Annahime's blue hair was curled and flowed gently down her back. Her light green dress was a ball gown with matching gloves and bright out her hair shinning I different shades of blue to white.

Shura, Annahime, and Mephisto walked to a door and opened a door that led to an old church in England. Mephisto explained what to do and gave her and Shura a clip on cartilage erring that had a monitor and microphone inside of it.

"Are you sure this will work?" Shura asked Mephisto looking skeptical. "Yes I am sure this will work." Mephisto replied as Shura and Annahime both walked to the exit of the church door.

"Annahime wait a moment," Mephisto said walking to her as she turned around. "I do believe you will need this. It is a masquerade ball after all that you are going into." He said putting the mask on her face.

"Thanks Mepphy." Annahime said walking out the church doors into the streets.

Mephisto leaned up against the back row of the church and tilted his hat while looking down. "Well now, it seems I have grown attached to this child after all." He said smiling looking up at the stain glass in the church windows.