03| new people

it had been a few days since she'd enter a different dimension, it had taken her almost no time to adjust to the hero-villain world

it had been a few days since she'd enter a different dimension, it had taken her almost no time to adjust to the hero-villain world. she adapted to things really quickly and seemed to have already formed a routine.

she wakes up, makes breakfast for her and her newly appointed guardian (old habits die hard), go out for about 30 minutes, shower's, then get's ready for school. 

of course, the latter she only started doing today, given it was her first day. currently, she was walking through the halls of the ever so prestigious academy while trying to get lint off of her blazer sleeve.

some students who were already familiar with each other pondered about the odd girl, not in a bad way of course. she was very pretty, a pair of e/c orbs and h/l h/c hair, she was quite tall as well. she had a lean build, muscles around all the right areas while her s/c skin bought out the pink tint in her lips.

pretty indeed.

she entered class 1a, everyone quieting down at the sight of a new student. it had only been about a week since school started, some had already formed small friend groups like midoriya and his companions, now they had a new kid to add to the list of possible friends as the more outgoing ones such as kaminari and kirishima had started to make their way towards her.

"hey there, beautiful. the names kaminari den-" before he could even start a pickup line, kirishima had cut him off in hopes to not make the girl too uncomfortable.

"i didn't know ua accepted students after the first day! my names kirishima, thats kaminari."

she gave them a small wave before making her way towards an empty seat, aizawa had told her who she sat between so she knew where to go to; a girl with a side ponytail and a guy with two toned hair.

the two boys followed her as she made her way towards her seat, by then the chatter in the room had started up again, a few following her to her desk as they wanted to introduce themselves to the pretty young lady.

"apologies for not saying anything sooner, please just call me y/n. i'll be your classmate starting today" she said politely as she put her bag on its holder and took a seat. a small crowd had formed around her, excited to make a new friend.

she was a bit overwhelmed, not used to seeing many new faces but she knew how to hide it well. she turned her attention the the girl beside her as she started to introduced herself, "im your vice representative for this class, if you need anything just come to me. yaoyorozu momo, people usually just call me yaomomo or momo so feel free to do so as well" she smiled kindly.

the h/c-ette smiled in return, internally thanking emma for ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ encouraging her to socialize as to not be too awkward. "you must be really smart then, yaomomo. the name's y/n, i hope we'd get along well", she internally cringed at what she had just said, it was an all too cliché thing to say.