07| the way to home?

𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙛 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙠!𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 *𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩* 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚!

。。。。

"those are real villains"

"huh, so thats what that was about" she muttered to herself as she ran alongside her classmates, trying to escape the building.

she had been suspicious from the very start, from the press, to the destroyed gate, and almost everything was pointing out that something was going to happen. premonitions, yaknow?

plus, her strong sense of smell picked up something unfamiliar when the reporters got in, given they were in a school and that the press literally just broke in, she disregarded it. not really caring enough to tell her guardian her suspicions.

speaking of her guardian, it was kind of cool watching him take out those villains by himself. though she couldn't really stay long cuz they were trying to escape and all, and despite all that was going on... she wasn't really that worried.

is that weird? they were literally being cornered and yet she still had the same look on her face, not even a hint of fear or worry in her eyes.

she wasn't worried for her classmates, they were gathered together so she was quite confident in their overall abilities, plus they had a teacher with them. her guardian was holding up quite well on his own, so she wasn't worried about him either.

she had seen so many lives, childrens' lives, be taken away from them that it barely fazed her anymore. though.. there were exemptions.

three grace field orphans, to be exact.

they were always the exemptions.

she bought her head back to the present as they continued running, they were nearing the exit when all of a sudden... the purple mist appeared again. blocking the exit.

"i heard that all might was supposed to be here" a shit here we go again, "..has there been a change of plans?"

"well, besides that issue..." whats with this guy and pausing in between sentences? "this is what i came for" the girl only had her normal look on her face, a calm expression as she stood still, part of her taking in information and the other part thinking of a game plan.

what was this guy's quirk? probably something along the lines of teleportation, assuming he was responsible for bringing the other people in. her train of thought was going a hundred miles per hour, thinking of any and every possible scenario.

from the corner of her eye, she could see 13 getting ready to use their quirk. she mentally prepared herself to start running again only to facepalm at the sight of bakugou and kirishima going in headfirst to attack the mist.