12| bandaid

"friends?"

"friends."

she took precaution's not to have skin-to-skin contact with the blond copycat, having seen him use his quirk a few times already it didn't take a genius for someone to figure it out

'tch, i got distracted'

she mentally scolded herself for letting monoma- as he called himself, attack from their blindspot. she knew if he touched her, he'd find out she didn't have a quirk. which would be problematic for her if it ever happened.

the blond noticed her avoiding contact, coming to the conclusion that the h/c-ette was a being a little bitch and didn't want her quirk to be his for a period of time.

jokes on him, she didn't have one.

but he didn't need to know that. nevertheless he was grinning, laughing maniacally as he tried swiping midoriya's headband again, to which he failed, the h/c-ette successfully defending without having to touch him.

she saw an opening once he realized his hand was empty, the split second where he was confused gave her barely enough time, yet she had managed to swipe his points, which wasn't a lot but it was something.

"tokoyami-kun!" knowing what she meant, the hybrid immediately changed their course; discreetly swiping a few headbands while changing direction, headed for a place with teams less capable of reaching them in the air.

she patted dark shadow on the head in thanks whilst observing the teams below them. soon enough, they decided to land, not wanting to wear out ochaco for using her quirk too much.

"are you alright, ochaco-chan?" the h/c-ette asked, concerned for her friend seeing how ochaco was looking a bit pale. 

the brunette pushed her nausea down as she gave the girl a big grin, yelling out a 'yep!' with a determined smile. having carrying their team with her quirk practically the whole game was a big achievement for her, smiling as she made a small victory dance in her head.

y/n knew that her friend was experiencing her quirk drawback, making a mental note to not go up in the air anymore as she put her attention on the game once more.

once she faced the front, e/c eyes met heterochromatic ones.

'this isn't good' she thought, looking for any exits they could take without putting too much strain on her team.

kaminari used his electricity on the other students, shocking their bodies for a few seconds before todoroki froze their feet, rendering them unable to run after them.

midoriya was sweating profusely, taking a stance whilst seeing how the bi-colored male and his team overpower multiple other students, ochaco only gulped while doing the same, still determined to win, tokoyami prepared his dark shadow to defend while the h/c-ette got ready to take the lead.