11| mixed feelings

"one of your hugs would be nice right now.."

"i'm flattered you think i'm strong enough for you to declare war on me too, todoroki

"i'm flattered you think i'm strong enough for you to declare war on me too, todoroki."

she said, staring at the male in curiosity. she and the bi-colored male had a stare down, one having a stoic look while the other held a small smile.

it was the day of the sports festival. class 1a was in the waiting room, mina complaining about wearing uniform instead of their costumes while todoroki declared war on midoriya, and suprisingly,

the h/c-ette too.

'i don't even have a real quirk, the heck'

she had initially thought the male had drop his suspicions on her for the time being, ever since the crying and all. but it seems it would take more than a few tears to get him off her track, him being smarter and more observant than she gave him credit for.

"you've intrigued me, y/n-san. our classmates favour you, and honestly, i don't see why."

he said coldly, making their classmates sweat drop while the girl only deadpanned.

'thats a jab to my ego'

 "you've barely used your quirk in hero training, though you're smart, i'll give you that. you came out of nowhere and we barely know anything about you."

the class was silent, someone finally voicing out how lowkey suspicious the h/c-ette is. they pondered over it for a second before kirishima and denki quickly defended the girl, both already quite attached to the h/c-ette.

"its unmanly to say things like that, todoroki!"

"yeah, and whats with all the declarations of war?"

"no no, he's right." they stopped once she started to speak again, "i barely showcased my quirk, only getting through battle training with technique. however.." she paused to give more effect, having ray to blame for her need to make things dramatic,

"i don't see the need for you to know of my origins. in other words, its non of your business"

they gulped as they mentally noted to keep out of her personal life, not wanting to get on her bad side out of both admiration and fear, todoroki only muttered out an 'okay' before iida came in telling them to get to stage.