Ch_58

Arnav's P.O.V.

I was so lost in my thought that I didn't get to know when Khushi opened her eyes.

Giving my thought a break when I looked at her, she was already staring at me, still keeping her head on my shoulder.

I don't know how long we remained like that but then hearing Esha as she got near us while uttering, "Aunty?", Khushi moved away from me. For some unknown reason, we started avoiding each other's gaze.

Then I saw Api entering the poolside with Esha. Seeing them, I stood up as api uttered, "Arnav, Muhib is calling you in the study."

I nodded at api and then glancing at Khushi, I forwarded towards the study. After texting something to my PA, I entered the study.

Vai was waiting for me as he spoke up seeing me, "Arnav, this time even if Khushi doesn't agree with us, we will do whatever we feel like doing. And I think we should just leave them with nothing."

Interrupting Vai, I spoke up then, "No, vai. This way it won't be fun. I will do business with them."

When Vai kept all silent, I spoke up, "Vai, I know you consider Khushi as your sister and you want to make them pay for hurting her as well but leave it on me for now. I want to do it my way."

Vai spoke up with a little bit of smile, "Okay. Go for it. Just remember, I am right beside you. You are not alone."

I smilingly nodded at him and uttered, "I know."

In London

When Payel was almost done with her classes, she texted Mahin.

"I will be done in 30 minutes, Vai."

A few minutes later Mahin texted her back.

"I will be there, sister."

Reading the text, she put the phone back in her bag and concentrated on her class.

Whereas Mahin then called Akash. As Akash answered the call, he spoke up being already known to Akash's always making late habit, "Where are you? Reach the college restaurant in sharp 20 minutes. Don't you dare to be late Akash this time."

But to his utter surprise, Akash spoke up, "I am already at the college gate, Mahin."

Getting somewhat confused Mahin spoke up, "Really! But why are you there? What are you doing there?"

Akash kept thinking telling Mahin about my business will be as good as zero rather may possible he also start trying to keep my love away from me also.

And finally told to himself "No need to tell him Akash."

When Akash kept silent for a while, Mahin again spoke up, "Akash, I am asking you something. What are you doing there?"

"What else! You told me to meet you at the college restaurant. That's why I came." Akash knew, he can't fool Mahin with this and making his guess true,

Mahin spoke up, "Yes, I told you but I didn't tell you the time when to meet. And you are already there. Isn't it a bit of strange, dear? Anyways, be there. I am on my way. I will be there by 20 minutes."

Reaching the college gate, Mahin found Akash like really there. He was looking at the entrance as if he was searching someone. Getting near him, Mahin spoke up, "Who are you searching like this? " only to get Akash all startled.